B5 Systems

The black rifle we all love. All variants welcome. 223/556 300 BLK, 762, 50, AR pistols.... Bring it.
jmeister
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

B5 Systems

Post by jmeister » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Wasn't real sure where to put this since we don't have a mfg feedback section and being as they make products for the AR here goes.

I recently purchased their Bravo buttstock and found it not to be the snug fit others bragged about & I was expecting. Putting a set of calipers on both I found the issue pointed more towards the stock so I sent B5 an email. The email address was just the general info@b5systems so I wasn't expecting much in the way of a response, especially given they are a large mil contractor and I was joe smoe buying from some online retailer. I had planned to just slap some tape inside the stock to snug it up anyways since I like the overall feel of the stock.

A few days later I received a call from one of their product engineers and we talked for 10min about mfg tolerances and their specs & trying to make sure their products fit everyone, etc. He said they have a internal tensioner in the works and offered to send me one once released. He followed up with an email to get my address and to bug him if I don't receive one.

I was really surprised anyone took the time to respond much less give me a call, and this is the kind of customer service I feel is severly lacking nowadays. Just wanted to share my experience with this company in the large market of AR parts manufactures & suppliers.

DDgunslinger
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: B5 Systems

Post by DDgunslinger » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Good deal

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 337 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:05 pm

Great to hear! I have one and it's very tight on my psa tube and my Sig M400 tube. I like it a lot.

shelbygoat
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by shelbygoat » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:55 am

I have one on a VLTOR tube and I like it a lot.

Return to “AR-15”