SBR/Pistol R15 - what length barrel?

The black rifle we all love. All variants welcome. 223/556 300 BLK, 762, 50, AR pistols.... Bring it.
Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: SBR/Pistol R15 - what length barrel?

Post by Vividia » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:00 pm

You might get hold of a couple different weights of carbine buffers, with subs that can make a difference with the short barrel if I understand what I have read
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

samb.
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: SBR/Pistol R15 - what length barrel?

Post by samb. » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Vividia wrote:You might get hold of a couple different weights of carbine buffers, with subs that can make a difference with the short barrel if I understand what I have read
Sucks I will have to wait until I am back from the next deployment to start tuning the thing. Eventually I will have a 5.56 upper as well so all the tuning will have to run for both with just an upper change.

Return to “AR-15”