Sad but all should watch.

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Mandy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Mandy » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:25 pm

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! It is NEVER worth it. Had 2 friends die back in high school due to a idiot drunk speeding driver.

[youtube]5b69J_bMoYk[/youtube]

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Sad but all should watch.

Post by Rem700 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:05 pm

My best friend was killed by my other best friend 6 years ago in a drinking and driving crash. They went to the gas station (1 mile away)to get more beer in the early morning hours. They never made it back home. Now my friend has to live knowing he killed his best friend. I am still friends with him, just not quite so close. Im not mad at him or anything....its just different now. They both made the decision to get in the car, so IMO it didnt really matter who was driving. They both made a stupid mistake.

Drinking and driving is not worth it. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

motoman883
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by motoman883 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:30 pm

drunk drivers should be shot in the head on the spot. 1 question have you been drinking? , yes, blame call the meat wagon

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 63 times

Post by Marcus » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Good post Mandy.
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

gruntmedik
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by gruntmedik » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:46 am

I have seen more results of drunk drivers than I care to remember.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 337 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:25 pm

I had two friends right out of high school that were drinking (smashed!) and left for home and the driver hit a tree at like 70 mph on a curvy narrow rural road in Henry Co. It killed him and threw him on top of the passenger that was his best friend and trapped them for like 5-6 hours until they were found. After 15 years he is still a totally different person than before the accident. It killed his whole personality... Hard lesson to be learned. Another friend about 10 years ago ran his Eclipse GSX off another little curvy road in Oldham Co. (also smashed but fortunately by himself) and wasn't found until almost 8 hours later and had frozen to death. LOTS of deaths behind the wheel in Oldham/Henry area over the years. Some alcohol caused and some not. Those are just two of many that go through my head before I think about driving...

Return to “Everything Else”