Update your Apple devices

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Update your Apple devices

Post by WLJ » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:49 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:Updated the phone. All this stuff coming to light is really thinking of getting rid of my apple products
yeah, because windows is bulletproof lmao! Of the two, Apple is way more secure.
Having worked in the IT field for 30 years now I have to chuckle a bit at that statement. Apple appears to be way more secure due mostly due to the fact that most hackers don't mess with it, it's too small a target to waste their time on plus really nothing worth their time hacking uses it. If Apple with in the position that MS is now we be hearing about how more secure windows is than apple.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

240witsr
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by 240witsr » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:41 pm

WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:Updated the phone. All this stuff coming to light is really thinking of getting rid of my apple products
yeah, because windows is bulletproof lmao! Of the two, Apple is way more secure.
Having worked in the IT field for 30 years now I have to chuckle a bit at that statement. Apple appears to be way more secure due mostly due to the fact that most hackers don't mess with it, it's too small a target to waste their time on plus really nothing worth their time hacking uses it. If Apple with in the position that MS is now we be hearing about how more secure windows is than apple.
I have to respectfully disagree with hackers leaving Apple alone. You do realize there is a whole cult out there of hackers that do nothing but jailbreak iOS? I have been on the jailbreak scene ever since owning an apple product three years ago simply because I hate how very limited it is to customization. I have three iPads, two iPhones, and an iPod touch that are all jailbroken (hacked) by the software provided by Evasion jailbreak team.

If it wasn't for jailbreak, I would sell every apple product I have.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:45 pm

WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Apple is the largest public traded company in the world. It is the worlds most successful start up brand ever and it's revenue is at an all time high of 170 billion dollars! I strongly suggest against what you are saying and am suggesting the opposite. It has millions upon hundreds of millions of people with their products so I think calling it "too small a target" has to be a joke or you're trolling hardcore. I would suggest that apple IPhones have more personal information stored on them than any other form of electronic storage device in history. That seems like a pretty good score for someone to break into.

Return to “Everything Else”