Craziness in this world

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
kygator13
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Craziness in this world

Post by kygator13 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:29 pm

So between ready about Isis killing a US reporter and all of the insane things happening in Missouri, I feel really good about the choices I have made stocking up items to protect my home and family. Now, I'm no a paranoid person in the least, but I do believe in trying to be prepared...as much as you can anyway. I read a great post from an Anderson Manufacturing rep via their Facebook page today. He has stated how I've felt for awhile. He sums it up as people are buying firearms, stocking up on ammo, and other equipment not out of fear, but to be prepared if an unexpected civil or any other type of local/national emergency. I hope that the nonsense that is happening in Missouri gets controlled quickly and the right way. The local leaders have done a terrible job and the local police haven't helped much either. At the same time, people need to give the investigation time to make sure the facts are correct and proceed from there. Those isis mfers better hope they never see a big us force on the groud over there. History does not do those well who cowardly kill our citizens or other civilians.

OK, I'm off my soapbox.
Using Tapatalk

Return to “Everything Else”