Liberals REALLY have their panties in a wad over Colion Noir

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Liberals REALLY have their panties in a wad over Colion Noir

Post by ssracer » Thu May 15, 2014 3:27 pm

This is the third or fourth article in a week that I have seen bashing him...and if I must say, my 7 year old writes better than this

http://gawker.com/the-nras-hot-new-web- ... 449130/all
Everybody wants to get a piece of that sweet sweet millennial gold. Even the lead-slug tycoons who bankroll the NRA. Behold "Noir," the gun lobby's can't-miss shot at a hot web series for the hip, urbane American who wants a multicolored gun to match that iPhone case!

"Noir" is the awkward internet TV vehicle for "Colion Noir: Urban Gun Enthusiast," a "Youtube star" raised up as the NRA's cross-demographic savior. Colion who? Colion Noir:

He's young, he's black, he wears caps for baseball teams in major cities in the northeast, and man, he's so edgy! But not so edgy that he can't have a bouncy banter "on firearms, fashion, pop culture and other hot topics" with his cohost Amy Robbins, a brunette Megyn Kelly stand-in.

If you've heard of Noir at all, it's probably because of his MLK day shtick last January about how Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. loved guns. You know, to protect himself from all the racist crazies with guns. Except, of course, for that one racist crazy whose gun fatally sent a bullet into King's cheek, down his spinal cord, and through two arteries and his jugular vein.

The folks at Reason magazine, who love guns but know a bullshit pander when they see one, have a compelling list of all the problems with episode one of "Noir." Well, almost all. They forgot to mention the faux-MTV rough cuts and self-consciously cool floaty camera shots, or the cringe-inducing "urban" script copy dropping out of Noir's mouth like it was written by a white Mitch McConnell intern on summer break from Liberty University.

Now, why is the NRA doing this again? Is it to improve the gun lobby's image with youngs and get them to favor Second Amendment rights? Well if that's a byproduct of it, great. But more importantly, "NRA Freestyle presented by Daniel Defense" and "NOIR sponsored by Mossberg" want to sell you some fucking AR-15s and shotguns, young men, so get on that. (Remember Daniel Defense? These guys? Yeah, those guys. So. Edgy.)

Here's the Batshit Pro-Gun Ad the NFL "Banned" From the Super Bowl
Okay, at the outset, let me say this: I like guns. I know guns. I never heard of Daniel Defense…

Also, how trustworthy is this Colion Noir? Put another way: Who in good conscience can wear a Yankees hat... and a Phillies hat? A fucking poser, that's who.
How dare a black man think for himself and not blindly follow their ideals...

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Liberals REALLY have their panties in a wad over Colion

Post by Rem700 » Thu May 15, 2014 3:32 pm

SMH

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Thu May 15, 2014 3:32 pm

I also find it hilarious that so many recent anti-gun articles end with the author or person being interviewed saying how much they like guns.

travisccook
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by travisccook » Thu May 15, 2014 3:41 pm

ssracer wrote:
Okay, at the outset, let me say this: I like guns. I know guns. I never heard of Daniel Defense…
It's okay guys, he knows guns. :llama:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote - Unattributed

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:16 pm

travisccook wrote:
ssracer wrote:
It's okay guys, he knows guns. :llama:
He may know guns, but still does not know shit.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:44 pm

How is this not racist? They are only writing about him because of his color and continually point it out in most articles. Fuck them fuck them fuck them!

Return to “Everything Else”