THIS dude deserves a medal or something

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

THIS dude deserves a medal or something

Post by ChopperDoc » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:22 pm

http://ruckusbucket.com/2014/02/11/blak ... starbucks/

Justin Bieber simply can’t seem to keep himself out of trouble. Police were dispatched this morning to respond to an altercation at a Starbucks in West Hollywood involving some familiar faces. A barista at the coffee house was apparently confronted by Bieber when he refused to serve the pop star because he wasn’t wearing a shirt. “He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto.”, said Joey Goldsmith, the Starbucks barista, “I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order.” That’s when Bieber snapped. According to the police report Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard, “kick his ass”.

Fortunately for Goldsmith, LA Clippers star Blake Griffin had been enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in. Witnesses at the scene reported that Griffin tried to calm Bieber but the Biebs wasn’t having any of it. There was more yelling, and some pushing and that’s when Griffin smacked Bieber, knocking him to the floor. “He smacked the shit out of him” said one witness, “then I saw Justin stumble out of the door looking like he was crying.” Bieber was gone before police arrived at the scene.

And I just became a Clippers fan!!
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Re: THIS dude deserves a medal or something

Post by son of liberty » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Child abuse.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Of a child who severely needs some serious discipline and good hard reality check.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Tyler » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:56 pm

This is not true, but I wish it was.
Height Supremacist

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Tyler wrote:This is not true, but I wish it was.

Damn it. Just crushed my evening. I wanted to see pictures of that little bitch crying.

:D
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:18 pm

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:41 am

WLJ wrote:Image
That ^^^

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:59 am

First thing the Beav needs to do is fire his posse. If I where in his shoes there better be a dogpile from hell from my security if someone even looks like they may put their nastyness on me. I don't care if it's the POPO, some NBA dude, Vlad Putin trying to snatch and grap one of my gold chains, some street punk or god better be a dogpile way before I get touched or your F'en fired.

Manzanita

Post by Manzanita » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:21 am

Okay, first I was happy.

Then Tyler's post made me sad.

Then I started reading all the trash talk in the comments at the link and got somewhat consoled. Heh.
Vobis non me dux

Return to “Everything Else”