This is where we talk about fighting thread....

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: This is where we talk about fighting thread....

Post by guncrank1 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Never in a fight
Never stupid
Sorry
Nice stories , Coach

DDgunslinger
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by DDgunslinger » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Ok I'll play...

One of my favorite memories of active duty. I was stationed in Ft. Lewis, Wa and a Squad tradition when you turn 21 was to get banned from this bar called Schooners in Lakewood. Don't asked me how this got started, I dunno, it just is what it is.

Anyway, hear a I am right back from my first deployment. I'm 5'9" 170lbs 10% BF, can pick up small cars, filled with aggression, hate, and testosterone. We go to the bar and SSG D. and Roark are feeding me shots of Vodka and Tequila. I'm slamming back beer and have a wonderful time. I'm trashed by 2300hr and I go to the bar to get another drink. The female bartender informs me that I am in fact Cut Off. So by this time I'm belligerent and start yelling at her to get my drink and piss off. This goes on for a few minutes and eventually feel a hand grab my shoulder and I'm get pull back hard. I turn and slam my elbow in to this poor door man's face and blood goes flying. Now, every bouncer in the bar is making a bee line for me. So we are talking 3 or 4 dudes all of which have 50lbs+ on me. I hit the first dude and then the second and somewhere along the lines I break my hand. So after a few good shots and really pissing them off.... they commence to kick the shit out of me and all the while SSG D and Roark are laughing there ass off at this drunken display of violence they were able to conduct. After all was said on done, they jumped in, raised hell, scooped me up and beat feet for the door. I woke up the next morning, with a broken hand, a couple cracked ribs and no clue where I was. It was a good time and a great fight/ass kicking. I also accomplished the mission and was promptly banned from Schooners for LIFE! Haha

There are a few other good ones, that I might share later, but that one is always the first one to come to mind.

P.S Lesson learned, it doesn't matter how badass you are or want to believe you are. 4 Dudes with a combined weight of 900lbs+ and really pissed off are more than likely gonna kick your ass if that's what they have their minds set on lol

silverbakdevil

Post by silverbakdevil » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:18 pm

DDgunslinger wrote:Ok I'll play...

One of my favorite memories of active duty. I was stationed in Ft. Lewis, Wa and a Squad tradition when you turn 21 was to get banned from this bar called Schooners in Lakewood. Don't asked me how this got started, I dunno, it just is what it is.

Anyway, hear a I am right back from my first deployment. I'm 5'9" 170lbs 10% BF, can pick up small cars, filled with aggression, hate, and testosterone. We go to the bar and SSG D. and Roark are feeding me shots of Vodka and Tequila. I'm slamming back beer and have a wonderful time. I'm trashed by 2300hr and I go to the bar to get another drink. The female bartender informs me that I am in fact Cut Off. So by this time I'm belligerent and start yelling at her to get my drink and piss off. This goes on for a few minutes and eventually feel a hand grab my shoulder and I'm get pull back hard. I turn and slam my elbow in to this poor door man's face and blood goes flying. Now, every bouncer in the bar is making a bee line for me. So we are talking 3 or 4 dudes all of which have 50lbs+ on me. I hit the first dude and then the second and somewhere along the lines I break my hand. So after a few good shots and really pissing them off.... they commence to kick the shit out of me and all the while SSG D and Roark are laughing there ass off at this drunken display of violence they were able to conduct. After all was said on done, they jumped in, raised hell, scooped me up and beat feet for the door. I woke up the next morning, with a broken hand, a couple cracked ribs and no clue where I was. It was a good time and a great fight/ass kicking. I also accomplished the mission and was promptly banned from Schooners for LIFE! Haha

There are a few other good ones, that I might share later, but that one is always the first one to come to mind.

P.S Lesson learned, it doesn't matter how badass you are or want to believe you are. 4 Dudes with a combined weight of 900lbs+ and really pissed off are more than likely gonna kick your ass if that's what they have their minds set on lol
i think when you get older you look back on taking a beating as fondly as giving one. chalk it up to what doesnt kill us right gents

outmotherf****in the man since 1971

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:35 am

Nice stories, but I do believe I'll keep mine to myself. Most of you wouldn't believe me, anyway.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:40 am

Wyldman wrote:Nice stories, but I do believe I'll keep mine to myself. Most of you wouldn't believe me, anyway.

+1

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:50 am

I took a lot of beatings in grade school. Don't really remember what the issue was that started any of it, but eventually I found that I was not scared to take a punch or a beating and when I decided to fight back it weren't good for the bullies.

Had to move the first year of Jr High School. Someone there new me and told some of his friends I was a 'fighter'. I found out later who it was, but had no idea at the time. So this guy approaches me on the first day and says "I hear you are a bad ass, we'll let's find out" or some such thing (it was a long time ago and I have slept since then). He had his posse with him and I was not sure if he was just dick measuring or actually going to fight so I did not say anything I just hit him in the nose so hard that both he an I had his blood all over us. No one else seemed to want any after that, so I left without ever saying anything.

Any fights I have had in my adult life (high school and up) I'll just keep to meeself. Nothing as good as Coach's stories anyway.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

snlgf
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by snlgf » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:54 am

I beat my older sister with a water hose once. The only physical fight I was ever in.

silverbakdevil

Post by silverbakdevil » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:55 am

Wyldman wrote:Nice stories, but I do believe I'll keep mine to myself. Most of you wouldn't believe me, anyway.
shit let them fly this isnt the place to be modest

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:12 am

Never been in a physical fight. Been quite a few times it should have been one but I managed to keep it from going down that path.

Good thing too. I'd hate to have to whoop somebody's ass!
:llama:

silverbakdevil

Post by silverbakdevil » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:16 am

silverbakdevil wrote:
shit let them fly this isnt the place to be modest
and if you wanted to keep them to yourself you wouldnt have posted

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:27 am

I got in a minor scuffle or two back in the day, but my *good* fight stories involve artillery or close air support.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 3 times

Post by ProCroation » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:11 am

I got picked on most of my middle school life because I was a nerd. Ear flicking, tripping me, slamming me into lockers when they'd walk past. Dad always telling me stand up for myself. Mom asking me not to fight. Completely afraid of physical pain from an altercation and the consequences to follow.

Freshman year I left school at 140 something lbs. Returned at 160. Junior year I returned at 175. I worked out all summer and most school nights in high school to impress my girlfriend with a nice body and to shed the fear I carried from middle school. After dating her for 4 years (since 8th grade) she died in a car accident. I learned what real fear and panick was. Zero fear of life left in me because not even my own death could hurt me that much again.

From there it was a blur of anger, confrontation and recklessness.

My mouth got mashed a handful of times, had my shoulder broken and even got kicked in the head while down. I got back up every time. Started watching mma and shadow boxing alone. I calmed down a lot. I never won a fight I started intentionally. It was only when I learned to first avoid a fight at all costs that I began to form my ability to protect myself intelligently.

The year was 2006. I was smoking outside my apartment waiting to get my hair cut when my room mate got home from work. A car drives by and I witness a guy bump into my parked car. They park and get out. He asks me what I'm staring at. I informed him he hit my car. He began walking directly at me with an angry face. Adrenaline pumped and an earthquake rose up through my abs and spine. He shoved me into the concrete column I was standing by. He said "you didn't see a fucking thing bitch". As he was letting my shirt go I noticed his arms spread apart and extended all the way out. I don't remember thinking it or acting it until my right fist popped his head straight up from an uppercut that surprised me just as much as him. He dropped harder than any deer I've ever bagged so I thought it killed him. His chest heaved, his arms stayed bent at the elbows and he made an actual snoring sound. First time I experienced that sound in person. Spent 2 more years in that apartment with all my neighbors thinking I was some super badass and telling me they felt safer with me there. I never dreamed I would ever end a fight so quick. I soaked up the attention and respect I was given afterwards.

The rest of my fights came from defending those who can't, don't or just won't for themselves. I know what that was like once upon a time.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Post by JustShootIt » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:48 am

I kick ass on a daily basis....I could write a book....

Can't really consider this a fight, but one time I bitch slapped AR-Rob...knocked him out cold, then posted it on YouTube!

[youtube]nOcPpCPmgOo[/youtube]
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:34 am

I think my funniest fight story comes from when I was a sophomore in high school. I was always one of the biggest kids in class from grade school on and I always had somebody trying to prove they were tough by attacking the big guy and it was no different this time. I was in the hall between classes with a good friend of mine and we were shooting the shit about our cars when he looks at me and says "hey watch out you got trouble coming", I look down the hall and here comes this kid that had been trying all year to prove himself against me and I could tell he was up to something this time. Instead of coming up and shoving me or doing something to get me fighting he just does a running/lunging haymaker right for my head but having a foot height advantage over him it was easy for me to dodge it but when I did his punch landed squarely on my buddies jaw, I didn't hold long enough to see if he wanted to handle the fight though and proceeded to jackhammer the top of the kids head, when my first hit landed his body went limp and he hit the floor I honestly thought I had broke his neck, it was over in 2 to 3 hits total. The teacher who saw the fight start took all 3 of us to the principals office but Hoskins pretty much knew who started the fight because we had already been in there multiple times that year for fighting. He gave me a note to my parents to tell them I had had to defend myself and then he gave the kid ISAP. My buddy well he had a sore jaw for a couple of days but didn't go back to fight the kid because he felt sorry for him......
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:18 am

My fights went down like this:
[youtube]Wu7xiJ_HD6c[/youtube]

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Mike » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Okay I was cruising down the road the other day and this guy cuts me off and then flicks me off. I started tailgating him and he pykked off the shoulder in front of Walmart in Fern Creek and starts to get out. I get out and he immediately pulls a black handgun on me. At this point, I am about 4-5 feet from him walking up to him. I lunge forward and grab the handgun ith both hands as I push it towards the side. It fires and I hear the cars slam on their brakes and I hear a crunch behind me. An F150 slammed into a Toyota Corrola. Now traffic is completely stopped watching this unfold! We go to the ground fighting for the gun and I won't let go of it. I can feel the slide and know it's a semi auto now and I am fighting to get the gun from this guy that is about my size.

Finally he lets the gun loose and I throw it down the embankment as it slips from his grip. At this point he is now trying to punch me but we are wrapped up so tight he can't get any leverage and people are getting out of their cars running over to us screaming. I manage to get my right arm around his neck and start to choke him. I'm finally getting the upper hand when some guy yells "Scott, Scott!!" and runs over to help him. He starts punching and licking me in the ribs screaming to let him go. I was able to kick out my left foot at his face when he leaned down and kicked him in the chin. He went down. Thepolice sirens are now getting close and I hear the cruisers pulling up. The cops run over and start pulling us apart. I punch the first cop in the face and run towards the fence. By now the helicopter is above us as it is getting dark and the spotlight is on me. I jump the fence to Walmart and run through the parking lot. Two cruisers come barreling in lights and sirens towards me and stop directly in front of me. I jump the first one's hood cleanly but as I start to try for the second I hear the distinct sound of "Taser" and feel darts hit my right side. Electricity goes through my body but at this time I am HULK!!! I reach down and grab the wire leads and rip them towards me which pulls the cop towards me. I grab him by the neck one handed and lift him about 8 inches off the ground. I throw him towards the second cruiser and he goes flying into the hood, denting the hood and smashing the windshield! The whole time the chopper spotlight is on me. I then hop on the roof of the second car and look directly at the chopper and start beating my chest! The chopper must have gotten scared as it started spiraling out of control and when it got close to me I reached out and grabbed the rotors and crushed them! I tossed the helicopter towards the general merchandise doors and people went running for their lives!! I then looked at the cops running at me and they all stopped and stared. At this point they knew better and ran back for their cars. I casually walked back towards the roadway and hopped the fence. I got in my truck and drove off.

I guess they didn't get my license plate becayse they never came knocking at my door.
:llama:

1fastmach1

Post by 1fastmach1 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Mike wrote:Okay I was cruising down the road the other day and this guy cuts me off and then flicks me off. I started tailgating him and he pykked off the shoulder in front of Walmart in Fern Creek and starts to get out. I get out and he immediately pulls a black handgun on me. At this point, I am about 4-5 feet from him walking up to him. I lunge forward and grab the handgun ith both hands as I push it towards the side. It fires and I hear the cars slam on their brakes and I hear a crunch behind me. An F150 slammed into a Toyota Corrola. Now traffic is completely stopped watching this unfold! We go to the ground fighting for the gun and I won't let go of it. I can feel the slide and know it's a semi auto now and I am fighting to get the gun from this guy that is about my size.

Finally he lets the gun loose and I throw it down the embankment as it slips from his grip. At this point he is now trying to punch me but we are wrapped up so tight he can't get any leverage and people are getting out of their cars running over to us screaming. I manage to get my right arm around his neck and start to choke him. I'm finally getting the upper hand when some guy yells "Scott, Scott!!" and runs over to help him. He starts punching and licking me in the ribs screaming to let him go. I was able to kick out my left foot at his face when he leaned down and kicked him in the chin. He went down. Thepolice sirens are now getting close and I hear the cruisers pulling up. The cops run over and start pulling us apart. I punch the first cop in the face and run towards the fence. By now the helicopter is above us as it is getting dark and the spotlight is on me. I jump the fence to Walmart and run through the parking lot. Two cruisers come barreling in lights and sirens towards me and stop directly in front of me. I jump the first one's hood cleanly but as I start to try for the second I hear the distinct sound of "Taser" and feel darts hit my right side. Electricity goes through my body but at this time I am HULK!!! I reach down and grab the wire leads and rip them towards me which pulls the cop towards me. I grab him by the neck one handed and lift him about 8 inches off the ground. I throw him towards the second cruiser and he goes flying into the hood, denting the hood and smashing the windshield! The whole time the chopper spotlight is on me. I then hop on the roof of the second car and look directly at the chopper and start beating my chest! The chopper must have gotten scared as it started spiraling out of control and when it got close to me I reached out and grabbed the rotors and crushed them! I tossed the helicopter towards the general merchandise doors and people went running for their lives!! I then looked at the cops running at me and they all stopped and stared. At this point they knew better and ran back for their cars. I casually walked back towards the roadway and hopped the fence. I got in my truck and drove off.

I guess they didn't get my license plate becayse they never came knocking at my door.
That's a great story. Bravo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RedRocker
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by RedRocker » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:16 pm

I can only recall being in one real fight. I was 13, and had just previously had a hip surgery. I was using forearm crutches to get around and got into a fight with my neighbor, he clearly had the advantage as he was almost a foot taller than me and had two good legs. My only advantage was my "reach", being dang near 30 inches longer than his (crutches) and I was swinging like a mad man. He never got close enough for either of us to engage, but then he grabbed a piece of plywood about 20 inches by 40-50 inches, holding it over his head and coming my way. I made a split decision to spear chuck one of my forearm crutches and landed it right in his mouth/nose area. I knew good and well that hobbling off with just one crutch was a horrible get a way plan, but it immediately resolved the situation - my one hit sent him home with plenty of tears and just enough blood to scare the shit out of him. I think his mom whipped his ass too for messing with me, lol. He and I quickly worked it out and we've been friends for 30+ years now. I hang out with him every time I go back home to visit my folks in TN.
Going to McDonalds for a salad is like going to a prostitute for a hug.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Funny how 99% of the people we fought, have become friends with or married.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 337 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:48 pm

I've never enjoyed fighting but spent about 10 years being a hoodlum so had a few find me...haha Gave a few ass whippings and took a few. As a short stocky kid and a high school wrestler I always want to take it to the ground. I've always just tried to avoid them at all cost. My one and only one punch knock out was on one of my mom's ex's. I was about 17 and my brother was middle school age and mom's ex liked to give him shit when I wasn't around. I was at a buddies and the pos smacked my little brother in the head with a cordless phone. My mom called me told me the short story and said they were going to my grandmothers and NOT to go over there. Naturally I made a bee line to the house and threatened him and he talked a little shit. He was a spineless bitch that usually would never really say much back to me. As I was walking away he grabbed my arm and spun me around and as I was turning I punch him in right in his unibrow and he dropped. Not like the movies where he stiffened out or went flying. He just went totally limp like the spineless bitch he was and probably still is. His forehead, nose and both eyes were black. I fractured my hand. SOOO worth it! haha He didn't mess with me or my brother again (yeah, my mom is an idiot and stayed with the doushbag after that!) until I had a broken arm by my elbow. I don't do cast so it was in a brace and the doc had it strapped to my body like they do with a broken collar bone. He was giving my brother shit as I was walking in the house one day and I told him to back off. He said he was going to beat my brothers ass because he needed it. I told him he may but wasn't going to be done by him. He smiled, looked at my arm and said try me. I walked passed him to my room, got a Bersa 380 and shoved it in his mouth and broke off about half of his two front teeth. I told him he needed to F-off and not come back. He did. He sent my mom divorce papers shortly after. Never seen him again. Heard he died, the world is a better place if he did.

etownguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by etownguy » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 pm

I have only been in one fight it was an awkward no winner fight in highschool during my grunge years my hair was long enough I couldn't see shit haha. Regardless people always think they want me in their corner due to my don't give a damn attitude. That's works good enough for me the illusion is superiority works as good as actually being a bad ass human weapon

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 pm

To many to count.
Most in middle school and a few in high school.
Won some, lost some.

The last fight I had was with a E8 over some chic at a bar. I was a PV2 at the time.
He thought he was looking out for me by trying to steer me away from her, but I wasn't gonna let anyone cock block me that night.
We fought and then shared a few beers. Lol
Then I went and banged the chic I was after.
The MasterSgt and I never said a word about it afterwards and no-one got in any trouble.
Goodtimes...
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by justang1997 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Me and my friends got picked on a lot in high school. Nerds. One day on freeman lake trail in Etown this dick head takes my buddy's bag of doritos and starts eating them and calling him names. Seeing my buddy isn't gonna do shit about it I call the dude out and we start brawling over the doritos. I end up getting my shirt pulled up over my face and arms and he wails on my face through the shirt hockey style. I lost that one, lmao. I started lifting weights after that and got big enough that I didn't get picked on anymore.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by GeminiXD9 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:20 pm

I'm a lover not a fighter
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:26 pm

GeminiXD9 wrote:I'm a lover not a fighter

you're French?
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Return to “Everything Else”