Another shooting, Elementary school in Connecticut...

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Another shooting, Elementary school in Connecticut...

Post by scorpionmain » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Geeze, I think it is time for me to turn off the TV & maybe stay off the net.
This is horrible and I don't want to see anymore or even think what this will do to us as a country.

Horrible...
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

inthewaterky
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by inthewaterky » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Complete and utter bullshit. Something is wrong.. Dead Wrong!
"It's not that it takes all kinds... We just have all kinds... " My Grandpa

motoman883

Post by motoman883 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:48 pm

What the fuck snaps in your head were you target children that could pose no threat what so ever, This asshole got off easy, all we can hope is that you burn in hell and suffer for eterinty. As for you peice of shit politicans now is not the time to bring up your agenda on gun control wether you are for it or not, it is time to remember these innocent children that were killed for no reason and their parents who will not get to read their kids a bedtime story and tuck them in tonight. This is a true tradgey. My kids are all grown up but I still want to hug them and make sure they are safe

RWillieK

Post by RWillieK » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:55 pm

I feel sorry for the parents who have to face the empty children's beds, and the wrapped presents that will never be opened.

These parents have a tough road ahead of them, one that I don't know if I could follow.

I pray for these children, those who lost their lives today, those who witnessed the actions taken, and those who lost siblings. These children will forever be scarred.

KYGlassman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by KYGlassman » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:30 pm

It came across the news that the parents who lost children were identified by process of elimination...when twenty sets or parents were left that had no kids, then they knew. sigh

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:43 pm

This really turns my stomache.
I feel so bad for the children and their parents.

Bama

Post by Bama » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Apparently the guns were registered in his mothers name and the shooter was only 20 years old.
I believe that gun free zones should be eliminated. I also feel since the government loves to spend our money, they should use our money to put metal detectors and more security guards in all schools. That could possible lead to a few more jobs to make thousands of metal detectors. A snowball effect could happen in a good way. For a gun ban would cause lost jobs involving those that are in the industry.
I pray for the families that lost a child or family member tonight. I pray for the children that lost a best friend also.
Jesus said " Let the little children come to me, an do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belong to such as these." - Matthew 19:14

Hey! I'm down like a rodeo clown, Jack!
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Bama

Post by Bama » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:09 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355537314.925739.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355537325.925955.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355537347.344706.jpg

Hey! I'm down like a rodeo clown, Jack!
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Mudcat
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Mudcat » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:22 pm

What this killer did was not shooting. We all go shooting and no one ends up dead. This killer committed mass murder, senseless killing and an act of terror. Call it what it is, he is a killer who committed mass murder on innocent children.
I on the other hand will be shooting tomorrow, and no one will die.

Prayers just the same to the friends and families of the victims of this awful senseless act of violence.

inthewaterky
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by inthewaterky » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:30 pm

KYGlassman wrote:It came across the news that the parents who lost children were identified by process of elimination...when twenty sets or parents were left that had no kids, then they knew. sigh
My God...
"It's not that it takes all kinds... We just have all kinds... " My Grandpa

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:39 pm

WTF? on top of WTF?
The shooter, who sources identified as Adam Lanza, 20, shot his mother, Nancy Lanza, in the face at their home in Newtown, Conn., then went to nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School where she taught and gunned down her entire class, according to sources. Lanza was found dead inside the school, according to officials. Eighteen of the children and six more adults were dead at the school and two more children died later, according to Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance.
There are no words to describe how fucked up this is.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:20 pm

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:12 am

The problem with comming to grips with acts like this is we a human beings try to put a human face to it. Why, or how come or what event in the past caused little Bobby to snap and feel the need to destroy little kids at school. There is no reason why this freaken Goul crawled out of it's slime hole and preyed on the young, weak, and defenseless that a human being can understand. A freaken goul does what a goul does and that is goulish things. What act or action in it's past or it's mental state can justify in it's mind the need to destroy little kids. IMHO there is none I don't care how "F" up you are. So the question is how do we as human beings prevent or stop a Goul doing what a Goul does. So what does a Goul understand, well a Goul understand Goulish acts. So if we as humans catch a Goul red handed be it alive or dead you throw it to the masses and you put that on the evening news. So when a Goul is thinking about all the fanfare it will receive from doing a Goulish act the a picture of some 30ish soccer mom holding two hand full of some other goul guts in the air while it's blood drips off her elbows will pop into it's mind first and the fact that is the end of it's fanfare.

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:19 am

Sorry for the rant. Me and mine pray for those lost and for those who lost loved ones. God bless you all.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:13 pm

http://www.wave3.com/story/20350559/rif ... ary-weapon
NEWTOWN, CT (RNN) – The Connecticut state medical examiner revealed that the suspect in the shooting deaths of 26 people at an elementary school used the most powerful weapon at his disposal.

Copyright 2012 Raycom News Network. All rights reserved.

The .223 Bushmaster rifle, once thought to be recovered in the suspect's car, was the main weapon in the fatal shootings.

All the victims died as a result of gunshot wounds from the rifle, and all the students were in the first grade.

awesomePOSSUM

Post by awesomePOSSUM » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:30 pm

How much more you gotta say?
You seem to have me confused...

You don't need a black rifle to be cool, but it sure helps.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Remember them

awesomePOSSUM

Post by awesomePOSSUM » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 pm

I hope those kids get to visit that guy in hell and each get to shoot him once everyday. With a .50 cal.
You seem to have me confused...

You don't need a black rifle to be cool, but it sure helps.

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Death threat prompts police response to Newtown church on Sunday

NEWTOWN, Conn.--St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church was evacuated during its noon mass on Sunday due to an anonymous threat made by phone.
A spokesman for the church told Yahoo News that an unidentified male called the rectory, threatening to "kill everyone."
"My friend didn't finish the job," the caller said, according to the church official.
The church alerted state police, who said it was a credible enough threat and ordered the church be evacuated, the spokesman said.

At approximately 12:30 p.m., Monsignor Robert Weiss interrupted a younger priest, "calmly told the parishoners there was a threat," and led the evacuation of approximately 500 people, he said.
Heavily-armed patrolmen and SWAT team members surrounded the church with weapons drawn.
Police formed a perimeter around the church and several adjacent buildings, including an empty education center. The media, which had been barred from attending the mass at St. Rose but were camped out across the street, swarmed to capture footage of the chaotic scene.
Approximately a dozen police and SWAT officers surrounded a white building just west of the church, taking cover behind trees with guns drawn.
A Newtown police officer declared the scene was "clear" at approximately 1:15 p.m., but declined to answer any questions about the threat. At 2 p.m., a Humvee carrying the tactical unit left the church parking lot.
The Newtown Police Department headquarters also declined to comment on why officers rushed to the church.
"No, we don't have any information on that," a hurried police dispatcher told Yahoo News.
At least 10 of the 20 children killed during Friday's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School were parishoners at St. Rose, the church spokesman said, adding that funerals for eight of the children are scheduled to be held there.
It's the second threat in as many days for St. Rose, according the Washington Post. On Saturday, the church displayed posters for parishioners to express their grief. However, an unknown prankster wrote, "This is just round one," on one of them, the pastor said.
By 2:30 p.m., the church had closed its doors and cancelled their evening mass.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/new ... 16799.html
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:59 pm

I would say wow but I'm not surprised. This planet has sucked for a while. Good people have been outnumbered for a long time.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:53 pm

That is horrible :(
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:10 am

I've been contemplating this since it happened, and I am still speechless. I seriously just don't know what to say. I sicerely wish we could know what could possibly justify this kind of certain insanity.

I hope the bastard rots in hell for eternity, suffering the absolute worst that Satan can dish out. I wish the same for anyone who would support this kind of stupidity, or seek to make light of this situation.

I cry in my heart for all the victims and their families.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Mandy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Mandy » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:56 am

Still praying for all of the parents who lost their precious children, as Christmas gets closer I can't help but to keep them all in my thoughts and pray so very much that God will somehow comfort them at a time when there is nothing that can possibly shield them from their pain. It brings me to tears as I'm sure it does most of you and although I always feel blessed for my own beautiful daughter, there is a special kind of thankfulness that I am feeling, each and every time I see her beautiful smiling face. Our lives are still normal as we are getting into everyday routines, sadly this will be a very long road for the parents, sisters, brothers and other family members who were stunned and hurt by this horrible tragedy. Please remember to keep them in your prayers as time goes on, they will need them for a very long time.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-2679792 ... 52814.html

Laurino
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Laurino » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 am

Found this on another local site.

http://gawker.com/5968818/i-am-adam-lanzas-mother

Return to “Everything Else”