Fiscal Cliff

All things related to the veterans of our Armed Forces. Thank you for your service!
shelbygoat
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Fiscal Cliff

Post by shelbygoat » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Is it too early to start asking questions about the budget again? Because I would like to know if I am going to get paid in the near future?

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Fiscal Cliff

Post by ChopperDoc » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:15 pm

shelbygoat wrote:Is it too early to start asking questions about the budget again? Because I would like to know if I am going to get paid in the near future?
I think they like to throw that fear mongering out there, same with social security checks, but I don't really see that happening.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 pm

Don't you know there are innocent childrens' lives at stake! We must worry about more gun control before something silly like the country going bankrupt and people not getting paid

shelbygoat
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by shelbygoat » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 pm

yeah you are right....if we just save one kids life, but lose 2-3 soldiers lives in combat while on patrol and not getting paid, its a fair trade-off
dont get me started on budget cuts....

cause that will get me goin

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Yup, I am predicting budget cuts, furloughs, a pay freeze, and a RIF in my agencies future.
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

shelbygoat
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by shelbygoat » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:57 pm

scorpionmain wrote:Yup, I am predicting budget cuts, furloughs, a pay freeze, and a RIF in my agencies future.
i can deal with budget cuts, cause lord know the army can save money in certain areas

but when you just slash our budget and we haven't adjusted from the last one, its hard to adjust again so suddenly

Return to “Veteran Affairs”