Baby thing review....

For the ladies. Women CCDW classes, female shooters, horse riders, ladies who enjoy the outdoor life and good times. A forum just for you.
ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Baby thing review....

Post by ChickenLady » Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Jack said I have a woman forum for this crap lol

Anywho, I wanted one of these little pacifier holders for Lucille since she likes to pop her paci out then get super upset. They make them to be like little stuffed animals. Well they had a lamb one on their website and so I wanted it but it said out of stock.

I wrote the company and asked them when they would get more of them and they wrote back saying not any time soon, but they had 2-3 laying around and would send me one if I wanted it. Well heck yes I do!

So I ordered one and when I got it it was the wrong one. Completely wrong shipment, was supposed to go to CT but the shipping labels were wrong.

So I write the company again and explain it. They told me to keep the one that was sent in error and they would send out the lamb for me free of charge!

Yay!

Customer service is awesome!

And the company is PaciPlushies!
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Paula

Re: Baby thing review....

Post by Paula » Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Dont you love when customer service foes their job? Yea!
Ky CCDW Instructor
NRA Refuse To Be a Victim Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA Shotgun Instructor
Owner Edgewise Knives....

Mandy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Mandy » Tue May 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Yaaay!!!

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Fri May 25, 2012 8:22 am

Yesterday I got the lamb!!!! Awesome company!
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Return to “Ladies Section”