Kel Tec RFB

For firearms for sale. All local, state, and federal laws apply. Don't be an idiot; follow the law.
HBTANK
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Kel Tec RFB

Post by HBTANK » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Kel-tec RFB great condition,low round count...has the sling swivel and under slung rail from kel tec installed..the sights in the photo i will be keeping..im only selling it because im a large man and its difficult for me to reload..my smaller friends have no issue with this...my loss your gain..no trades..
$1700
Attachments
004.JPG

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Kel Tec RFB

Post by Ian » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Wow.. Thats pretty bad ass.. I want to look it up but I cant see well enough to read regular writing, what is overall length?

I can zoom in on KAC and it still reads fine, most other pages dont treat me so well at the moment :llama:
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm

I presume it is .308?

HBTANK

Post by HBTANK » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 pm

26 inches overall 18inch barrel weights 8 lbs. 7.62x51..1 and 11 1/2 twist match barrel takes metric FAL mags

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 am

HBTANK wrote:.im only selling it because im a large man and its difficult for me to reload..my smaller friends have no issue with this...my loss your gain..no trades..
I'm 6'2" and I have no trouble what so ever reloading mine.

GLWS
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 am

Dave1965 wrote:I presume it is .308?
yep
308/7.62.51/7.62 NATO

run a lot of DAG surplus through mine.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

HBTANK

Post by HBTANK » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 pm

WLJ wrote:
HBTANK wrote:.im only selling it because im a large man and its difficult for me to reload..my smaller friends have no issue with this...my loss your gain..no trades..

GLWS
I go up and out lol its really the out that is the problem.. :lol:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm

HBTANK wrote:
WLJ wrote:

GLWS
I go up and out lol its really the out that is the problem.. :lol:
Oh, so your man boobs get in the way? :llama:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Do you have a picture of the gas adjustment knob? Can't tell if yours is a 1st or 2nd gen gas system, just curious.

HBTANK

Post by HBTANK » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:35 pm

its a gen 2 system

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Just reading on the Kel-Tec Owner Group that KT and others are working on an auto gas plug that would take the place of the manual gas adjustment knob. Just unscrew the manual adjustment knob off and screw on the new (auto) one.

HBTANK

Post by HBTANK » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 am

Bumb

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:09 am

HBTANK wrote:Bumb
You mean bump, maybe? :lol:

Just giving you a hard time
GLWS

HBTANK

Post by HBTANK » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Bump.. taking offers?

KelleyCD
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by KelleyCD » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:36 pm

If I didnt just have to pay for a new roof and gutters i'd be all over this. Sorry, no funds man. GLWS!
Name's Cris

"Jesus said, 'But now whoever has a purse or a bag, must take it and whoever does not have a sword must sell his cloak and buy one.'"
- Luke 22:36

So the US Supreme Court has ruled that you have the right under the First Amendment to protest military funerals... I invite you to start your protest in my front yard and we can see if your first amendment is better than my Second Amendment...

HBTANK

Post by HBTANK » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 pm

SOLD SOLD lock it up

Next
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 43 times

Post by Next » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:04 pm

So who is the lucky one ? I hope they come to New Haven. :).

HBTANK

Post by HBTANK » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:52 pm

guy drove up from Atlanta to get it...

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 pm

HBTANK wrote:guy drove up from Atlanta to get it...
You do know that you're required to send it to an FFL within GA to be transferred to him for non-bordering out of state sales?

Return to “Firearms for sale”