Food stamps

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Kimdw78
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Food stamps

Post by Kimdw78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Ok . I went to wm this morning and I was in line and the woman in front of me used a food stamp card. Maybe she needed it maybe not. After I check out im walking to my car and this bitch is driving a brand,new car! It pisses me off when my tax money goes to buying someone food that can afford a new car. I cant afford a new car! I drive a 2000. Im sick of people that dont deserve assistance getting it and people that actually do need help make too much money. End rant lol

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Food stamps

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Old news sadly. But let's remember they are entitled to money from taxpayers.

Kimdw78

Re: Food stamps

Post by Kimdw78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 pm

O and just to specify I dont want Or need gov assistance but I do know people that could use it and cant get it because they work

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Welcome to obamaville. (not that this hasent been goin on for years, he has just compounded on it to buy more votes.)

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Kimdw78 wrote:O and just to specify I dont want Or need gov assistance but I do know people that could use it and cant get it because they work

You can get govt. assistance even if you work. Its all about income and dependents...not working.

Kimdw78

Post by Kimdw78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Its just so flustrating to see that shit

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Food stamps

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:00 pm

I am at the grocery right now. Not getting t-bones and lobster because I live within my means. Sad I am buying the cheap brands and people at home while I work are eating steak and dealing drugs urging the day. (Not all people but there are those that I have seen with my own eyes who do make this statement true)

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:04 pm

The reality of shit like this is that until they spend all of our money they are going to keep giving it away. We should all go down and apply , if we do get anything we should use it to build up a survival stockpile.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Some will even tell how clever and smart they are in doing so. Makes me want to run my fist though their face.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:08 pm

The secret is to have many kids. And by many different daddies. And to not get married.

Then you get income from the state for being a "single mother" and then you get your babies" daddy to give you money as well. Win Win!
:llama:

Kimdw78

Post by Kimdw78 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Yes u can work and get gov assistance but the amt you can make isnt much. Its easier for people not to work

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Oh yeah, there must be a user manual as well.

I work with this person who decided to just stop paying their house note for almost 6 months after they filed bankruptcy. They saved up the money and put a down payment on a like new car. I asked how they could do this and they said oh the house will go back to bank, I will move into rental, my credit is improving and then told me how the whole deal worked (bankruptcy, wait a year, car loan, small credit loan, something else etc. Until your credit all improved to greatness). Unbelievable.

The reason the person stopped paying the note was "they couldn't afford it" but the rent and car payment they have is equal to what they were supposed to pay on the house. Some poor landlord is gonna get stiffed.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Kimdw78 wrote:Yes u can work and get gov assistance but the amt you can make isnt much. Its easier for people not to work

you missed the part about having many kids

ken6881
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ken6881 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:13 pm

I was at the grocery store one day and a hispanic lady in from of me with a massive cart of food turned to me and said I love America every thing is free. Lets just say after I told her how i everyone in that store bought her food and that nothing is free there was a crowd of people staring. I cant stand that its just one of those things that makes my temper snap and makes me do very unchristian things.
Ky CCDW Instructor

Toddinlou
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toddinlou » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:52 pm

A while back I saw a well dressed couple use a food stamp card at Kroger.... I didn't think much of it until I saw them getting in a new Jaguar with temp tags in the parking lot. They were a bit taken back when I asked them if they were going to thank me...... Equally surprised when I asked for my share of their groceries.

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Nolan » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Welcome to obammaville--king bammy making sure 47 million enjoy the stamps
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:01 pm

My wife's sorry ass family are lifetimers at that shit.. Her little brother was working at walmart until his mother talked him into moving down with her, she filed him for disability because he is a "slow learner" and now he sits on his ass, fully capable of working and sucks up some free money.....

her mother has done the welfare/disability/food stamp/low income circuit for fucking ever and is a total leach off the system.

I am just happy that my wife wants to be nothing like them and is willing to bust her ass everyday to make sure we dont have to be like them.
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

irishrob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 64 times

Post by irishrob » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Wife had to call the police on a shoplifter today. Got the license plate number. Nice new $35.000 car. Officer told her it was most likely a rental. He told her that people that qualify for the Obama phones now get free cars also. All they have to do is get the tires rotated according to manufactures recommendation. Everything else is taken care of. More of our tax dollars at work.

Toddinlou
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toddinlou » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:11 pm

irishrob wrote: He told her that people that qualify for the Obama phones now get free cars also. All they have to do is get the tires rotated according to manufactures recommendation. Everything else is taken care of. More of our tax dollars at work.

WHAT!?!?!?!

ken6881
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ken6881 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:12 pm

The saddest part of all this is we are in the minority of all this if we wanted to vote it out there are more people on "assistance" than are hard working men and women
Ky CCDW Instructor

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Welfare started up in the 1930's as a temporary solution during the Great Depression. It was then taken advantage of by the worthless people we have today.
Being severly obese should not qualify for free pop's and pork rinds.

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:23 pm

irishrob wrote:Wife had to call the police on a shoplifter today. Got the license plate number. Nice new $35.000 car. Officer told her it was most likely a rental. He told her that people that qualify for the Obama phones now get free cars also. All they have to do is get the tires rotated according to manufactures recommendation. Everything else is taken care of. More of our tax dollars at work.
Wow
I hadnt heard of this part of their scam.
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:25 pm

The big thing for them to do around my area is to buy a bunch of pop on their card then take it a block over to the pawn shop and get cash for drugs or whatever.
The pawn shop then resales the pop.
They got it all stacked up in a pyramid in the middle of the pawn shop.
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Nolan » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:25 pm

No way to fix this monster--obammaville is permanent
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Laundry detergent is a big thing too.
–Samuel Adams

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”