WikiLeaks: Bin Laden Not Buried at Sea?

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Until I see proof I'm not putting much weight into this.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavli ... ied_at_sea
Bin Laden Not Buried at Sea?

Katie Pavlich

News Editor, Townhall

Mar 06, 2012 08:53 AM EST

About a month ago, the intelligience service Stratfor was hacked by Anonymous and their website was taken down for weeks in the aftermath. Now, emails released by WikiLeaks show speculation from top Stratfor analysts that Osama bin Laden was not buried at sea, but was instead put on an airplane bound for the United States. The analysts also urged for death photos of the infamous terrorist to be released.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.

The official version is that the body of Al-Qaeda’s top man, who was killed by a US raid in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, was buried at an undisclosed location at sea in a proper Muslim ceremony.

"If body dumped at sea, which I doubt, the touch is very Adolph Eichman like. The Tribe did the same thing with the Nazi's ashes," Burton commented in another email. Eichman was one of the masterminds of the Holocaust by Nazi Germany. He was captured by Mossad agents in Argentina and, tried in Israel, found guilty and executed in 1962. His body was cremated and his ashes were scattered at sea over the Mediterranean.

"Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced to death and executed. No one wanted a monument to him so they cremated him. But i dont know anyone who claimed he wasnt eicjhman [sic]. No comparison with suddenly burying him at sea without any chance to view him which i doubt happened [sic]," Stratfor CEO George Friedman replied.

"The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX's do, with OBL's pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck," Burton says in another message.

Friends in the military tell me that Osama was in fact buried at sea.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by justang1997 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:20 pm

This would not surprise me. I honestly don't know why the government would not show photos and the body as proof unless they were 100% sure he was actually killed and he would not pop up to prove the us gov wrong. So seems to me he was actually killed.

Did they actually dump him in the ocean? Idk and I don't care because I think he is dead and that's what matters most.

325MOUTguru
Location: Currently conducting operations in Chuck Norris' nightmares.

Re: WikiLeaks: Bin Laden Not Buried at Sea?

Post by 325MOUTguru » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Without saying too much, nothing about the story we received or the accidents after the raid smell right.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:00 pm

325MOUTguru wrote:Without saying too much, nothing about the story we received or the accidents after the raid smell right.
Kind of the whole point of the story, if, and I mean if, they lied about this part then what else about the story did they lie about.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

drifter0069
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by drifter0069 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:01 pm

I dont believe he was put into the sea. Dead? Probably. I wish they would post pics though.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 pm

The whole story is fishy.
2 or 3 different versions of how we went into the compound and how we lost the Blackhawk.
And now the buried at sea story.
Show his death pics and who gives a crap if the extremists get pissed?

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Its best if the Muslim terrorist think he is at sea, thats our story and we are sticking to it.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Toddstang wrote:The whole story is fishy.
2 or 3 different versions of how we went into the compound and how we lost the Blackhawk.
And now the buried at sea story.
Show his death pics and who gives a crap if the extremists get pissed?
Yeah pissing them off isn't the goal but I think if anything would piss them off, it would be KILLING HIM! Just saying killing him didn't win any awards.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm

I saw him having coffee with elvis at starbucks yesterday.....true story

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”