Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: At first I thought this came from The Onion

Post by WLJ » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:03 pm

I'm sure if he had said any other color other than white the media would be on this 24/7 for weeks and he would be fired immediately

Drexel University Professor’s Christmas Wish: ‘All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -genocide/
A professor at Philadelphia’s Drexel University has a heartwarming Christmas message: Associate Professor of Politics and Global Studies George Ciccariello-Maher is wishing for a “white genocide.”

Taking to his Twitter account on Christmas eve, Ciccariello-Maher, himself a white man, tweeted, “All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide.” He later deleted the tweet.

The professor who describes himself as a “visiting researcher” at El Instituto de Investigaciones Sociales in Mexico also had praise for the “massacre of whites.”

To clarify: when the whites were massacred during the Haitian Revolution, that was a good thing indeed.

— George Ciccariello (@ciccmaher) December 25, 2016

In another tweet, Ciccariello-Maher, an Associate Professor of Politics and Global Studies at Drexel, denies being “alt-left” and says he is, instead, an outright communist.

Sorry, I'm not "alt-left," just an actual communist.

— George Ciccariello (@ciccmaher) December 11, 2016

Later he “jokingly” claimed his account was hacked.

@RellieRelz LOL I was hacked I swear

— George Ciccariello (@ciccmaher) December 25, 2016

The professor’s Twitter feed is filled with hateful, obnoxious messages, anti-Americanism, slams of President Donald Trump, attacks on Jews, as well as pro-Black Lives Matter and pro-communist sloganeering. He also tweeted a picture of a “Make America Great Again” hat set on fire:

it's lit, fam pic.twitter.com/BfMmHEheZh

— George Ciccariello (@ciccmaher) December 24, 2016

Calls have been made to Drexel University to see if school administrators condone the sort of remarks Ciccariello-Maher frequently makes online, but requests for comment had not been returned by press time.

Ciccariello-Maher claims to be an “expert” on Venezuela but no where on his Twitter feed is any acknowledgement of the depths of despair that Venezuela has been reduced to as a result of its failed communist leadership.

Things have gotten so bad in the once prosperous South American nation that parents are giving up their children because they cannot feed them and, even worse, reports of cannibalism have been seen.

As Thomas Lifson notes, this communist professor “teaches” at a university that charges over $34,000 in tuition a year. One would think he would not want anything to do with a school that wasn’t free for the masses.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:06 pm

WTF?

California man fights DUI charge for driving under influence of caffeine
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ano-county
Caffeine may be the “nootropic” brain drug of choice in Silicon Valley, but an hour’s drive north in Solano County, California, the stimulant could get you charged with driving under the influence.

That is according to defense attorney Stacey Barrett, speaking on behalf of her client, Joseph Schwab.

After being pulled over on 5 August 2015, Schwab was charged by the Solano County district attorney with misdemeanor driving under the influence of a drug.

Almost 18 months later, Schwab is preparing to go to trial. The only evidence the DA has provided of his intoxication is a blood test showing the presence of caffeine.

Shcwab was driving home from work when he was pulled over by an agent from the California department of alcoholic beverage control, who was driving an unmarked vehicle. The agent said Schwab had cut her off and was driving erratically.

The 36-year-old union glazier was given a breathalyzer test which showed a 0.00% blood alcohol level, his attorney said. He was booked into county jail and had his blood drawn, but the resulting toxicology report came back negative for benzodiazepines, cocaine, opiates, THC, carisoprodol (a muscle relaxant), methamphetamine/MDMA, oxycodone, and zolpidem.

The sample was screened a second time by a laboratory in Pennsylvania, according to documents provided to the Guardian, where the sole positive result was for caffeine – a substance likely coursing through the veins of many drivers on the road at any given time.
Uber packs up failed self-driving car trial in California and moves to Arizona
Read more

“I’ve never seen this before,” said Barrett. “I’ve never even heard of it.”

Barrett has filed a motion for the case to be dismissed because the charges were not brought until June 2016 – nearly 10 months after incident. If that motion is denied, Schwab will take his case to a jury on 11 January.

Sharon Henry, chief deputy district attorney for Solano County, said in a statement that her office was “conducting further investigation in this matter”.

“The charge of driving under the influence is not based upon the presence of caffeine in his system,” she added.

Barrett counters that if the prosecution has evidence of a different drug in her client’s system, it should have to provided that to her, based on the rules governing criminal procedings.

“I have not been provided with any evidence to support a theory of prosecution for a substance other than caffeine at this time,” she said. “Nor I have received any statements, reports, etc documenting any ongoing investigation since the [toxicology report] dated 18 November 2015.”

Henry declined to comment further, citing the right to a fair trial.

“It’s really stupid,” said Jeffrey Zehnder, a forensic toxicologist who frequently testifies in court cases. Over 41 years, Zehnder said, he had never seen a prosecution for driving under the influence of caffeine.

“If that’s the case, then they better come and arrest me,” he joked.

Zehnder was informed about the case by Barrett, but has not been contracted to testify on either side.

California vehicle code defines a “drug” as any substance besides alcohol that could affect a person in a manner that would “impair, to an appreciable degree” his ability to drive normally.

Making that case with caffeine would be difficult, Zehnder said, because the prosecutor would have to show that impaired driving was specifically caused by the caffeine and not any other circumstances.

“There are no studies that demonstrate that driving is impaired by caffeine, and they don’t do the studies, because no one cares about caffeine,” he said.

As for Schwab, he just wants this ordeal to be over. In a statement provided to the Guardian by his attorney, he said his reputation had been damaged.

“No one believed me that I only had caffeine in my system until I showed them the lab results,” he said. “I want the charges to be dismissed and my name to be cleared.”
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:36 pm

Only in California. I bet he will serve time for such a heinious crime against the public safety. That is one harden deviant that needs not be behind the wheel of a vehicle. Think of the children!!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Hey I got a great idea
The ones with penises will be call "He" and the ones with vaginas will be call "She".
Or is that too complicated?

New ‘Pronoun Pins’ at U of Kansas Let People Choose Their Gender
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/new-pron ... der-usage/

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:54 am

WLJ wrote:Hey I got a great idea
The ones with penises will be call "He" and the ones with vaginas will be call "She".

stop being rational or sensible.
that crap will get you nowhere

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 338 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:31 am

WLJ wrote:Hey I got a great idea

Even the 5 year old on Kindergarten Cop could understand this...

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:52 pm

I'm going to try "password" on the nuclear launch codes tonight if I get bored.
Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange revealed to Sean Hannity in an interview that aired Tuesday night that Clinton Campaign Chair John Podesta's email password was "password." As such, a 14-year-old could have hacked into the system.
"We published several ... emails which show Podesta responding to a phishing email," Assange said during the first part of the interview, which aired on "Hannity" Tuesday night. "Podesta gave out that his password was the word ‘password’. His own staff said this email that you’ve received, this is totally legitimate. So, this is something ... a 14-year-old kid could have hacked Podesta that way."
Assange: Podesta's Password Was 'Password'
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobr ... d-n2267069

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:55 pm

WLJ wrote:I'm going to try "password" on the nuclear launch codes tonight if I get bored.
Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange revealed to Sean Hannity in an interview that aired Tuesday night that Clinton Campaign Chair John Podesta's email password was "password." As such, a 14-year-old could have hacked into the system.
"We published several ... emails which show Podesta responding to a phishing email," Assange said during the first part of the interview, which aired on "Hannity" Tuesday night. "Podesta gave out that his password was the word ‘password’. His own staff said this email that you’ve received, this is totally legitimate. So, this is something ... a 14-year-old kid could have hacked Podesta that way."
I don't think there is a complete brain amongst the entire lot of them.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:26 pm

rustynuts wrote:
WLJ wrote:I'm going to try "password" on the nuclear launch codes tonight if I get bored.
I don't think there is a complete brain amongst the entire lot of them.
Not a one
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:14 pm

‘SERIOUSLY?’ Watch CNN’s Don Lemon explain why Chicago kidnap & torture suspects aren’t ‘evil’
http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/01/0 ... rent-evil/

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:59 pm

No thanks. I'll pass
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:20 am

And the My Bullshit Don't Stink Award of the month goes to...
drum roll please

Continue drum roll while I fight this envelope

Got it open

And the winner is!

Barack Hussein Obama!

Obama: ‘For The Most Part, Race Relations Have Gotten Better’ Under My Presidency
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/ ... residency/
Thursday on Chicago’s ABC7 when asked by correspondent Judy Hsu if race relations have gotten better or worse during his tenure, President Barack Obama said “for the most part” they had gotten better.

Obama said “You know I think that in some ways, like everything else it’s gotten better and in some ways we have surfaced tensions that were already there but are getting more attention. Look, I came to Chicago in 1985, in the middle of Council Wars between Harold Washington and Eddie Vrdolyak. Some of your viewers are too young to remember this stuff. I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better.”
Last edited by WLJ on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:26 am

Don't forget, Barry recently gave himself a Medal

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ice-medal/

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:55 am

Is he out of his fucking mind?! It's FAR!!!!!!!!!!!! worse than I can ever remember it.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:04 pm

The only award he should be receiving is the Head Up The Ass award.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:17 pm

No, I disagree. The only award he deserves is to be arrested and tried for high crimes and treason, then a nice long stay in Gitmo, just prior to the hanging.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Wyldman wrote:No, I disagree. The only award he deserves is to be arrested and tried for high crimes and treason, then a nice long stay in Gitmo, just prior to the hanging.

I'd be down for that.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:29 pm

rustynuts wrote:
Wyldman wrote:No, I disagree. The only award he deserves is to be arrested and tried for high crimes and treason, then a nice long stay in Gitmo, just prior to the hanging.

I'd be down for that.
Make it a 3rd.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:57 pm

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:04 pm

And another

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:12 pm

Saw that somewhere before. That driver deserves an award for tolerance.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Claim: Trump ‘Threatens Mental Health of Young Californians’
http://www.breitbart.com/california/201 ... ifornians/
President-elect Donald Trump is causing mental health problems for young people in California. That’s according to claims by “advocates, educators and mental health providers” who say Californian youth are troubled by Trump’s policies towards illegal immigration, and that they feel targeted by “hate crimes” attributed — rightly or wrongly — to Trump’s supporters.

Jocelyn Wiener of Kaiser Health News, via the East Bay Times, reports: “Around the country, children and adolescents who are undocumented immigrants or who have undocumented family members, are experiencing a surge in stress, depression and anxiety, according to advocates, educators and mental health providers. The same is true for young people belonging to other groups targeted by threats or hate crimes, including Muslim and transgender youth.”

No actual proof is offered, however, either by the “advocates” or Wiener herself.

“Reports of these mental health concerns remain mostly anecdotal so far,” she admits. But she quotes a professor at Stanford University — an avowedly anti-Trump academic named Keith Humphreys, whose political sentiments she declines to mention — who tells readers that “Muslims, Jews, Latinos, African-Americans and women and victims of sexual assault” are now, thanks to Trump’s victory and the “hateful rhetoric” attributed thereto, “uncertain whom they can trust.”

Wiener also prints the “fake news” claim that “During his campaign, Donald Trump announced plans to create a Muslim registry.” As Breitbart News noted at the time, and again today, Trump never made that suggestion, which was entirely created by the mainstream media out of its own totalitarian fantasies in an effort to help Trump’s political rivals.

If such nightmares torment the youth of California, the fault lies with Hillary Clinton and the mainstream media, which spread doomsday scenarios about what might happen if Trump won, and only amplified the hysteria after Election Day.

Responsible “advocates, educators and mental health providers” ought to explain to young people — immigrants in particular — the importance of elections, the virtue of political tolerance, and the legitimacy of democratic opposition.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:00 am

Calling her Bat Shit Crazy is an insult to bats, shit, and crazy people.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... gislation/
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) now says the process of passing Obamacare in 2010 was “bipartisan,” and that only “tweaks” were made to the healthcare law using the reconciliation budgetary process.

Pelosi’s comments come as Republicans and President-elect Donald Trump begin the process of repealing President Barack Obama’s signature legislation.

Obamacare passed in the House on March 21, 2010 with no Republican votes in favor of it and 34 Democrats voting against it.

During a press conference Friday, CNSNews.com had the following exchange with Pelosi:

CNS: You expressed yesterday opposition to repealing Obamacare and defunding Planned Parenthood through reconciliation. How do you square that with that’s how the Democrats were able to put Obamacare in place in the first place?

Pelosi: Actually – thank you for asking that question. The Affordable Care Act was passed not under reconciliation when it first came to the Congress.

So the main part of the bill – House and Senate – was not under reconciliation. The final version, which was just some tweaks — I would have liked more – were what were done under reconciliation.

Autoplay: On | Off

But the bulk of the bill – if you look back to the history of it – the bulk of the bill was done … on the 60-vote rule, not under reconciliation.

CNS: But it passed without a single Republican vote.

Pelosi: Well … 60 Democrats then and then the two bills passed and then the Senate bill was a little bit different from the House bill, so some of those changes were not, shall we say, structural; it was just some changes in the legislation that did go under reconciliation. But by and large the whole process was done with the 60 votes – hundreds of hearings, bipartisan, over and over again.

Some Republican amendments taken, some Democratic amendments taken; some Democratic and Republican amendments modified; some Democratic and Republican amendments rejected. They were treated in a similar fashion.

According to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, however:

Reconciliation was most recently used in 2010 to help pass the Affordable Care Act and modify the federal student loan program, and then in 2016 in a vetoed attempt to repeal key elements of the Affordable Care Act.

Pelosi – now famously – said prior to the passage of Obamacare, “We’ll have to pass the bill so that you can find out what’s in it.”

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:06 am

Washington Post Reporter Doubles Down On Fake News About Guns
Instead of just admitting and correcting a simple reporting error about the .22 LR rifle caliber, Washington Post reporter Mike Rosenwald doubled down on his ignorance.
http://thefederalist.com/2017/01/10/was ... bout-guns/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:30 am

The State Department held stress management sessions following Donald Trump’s presidential election victory, providing employees tips for how to cope with change so they do not “become paralyzed by fear.”
State Department Held Stress Workshops After Trump’s Win
http://freebeacon.com/politics/state-de ... trump-win/

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”