Ex cop declares war on LAPD

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Ex cop declares war on LAPD

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:34 am

Dashammer wrote:I am less worried about some fool running around like rambo and more concerned about the POPO mag dumping on memaw and the so out delivering their news papers to help out the house hold and maybe make enough cash to pay the electric bill. Wrong color, wrong make and model and so on and so forth and then they shot up another truck alittle while later. This fool has the LAPD voiding down their leggs. Also read where they posted if you have a black pickup truck of any make or model you may not even want to use it to run to the stop and go to pick up some milk or a lotto ticket. WTF is that.

got a link for that? Not seeing that in the news.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Harb
Been liked: 0

Post by Harb » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:54 am

Looks like he made it through the night. CNN's reporting that a snowstorm could hamper the search for awhile.

Robert Paulson
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Robert Paulson » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:57 am

he is not in the woods. truck was burned on purpose to draw attention. he prob had another car/truck stashed near there. he is drawing drawing them away from his true location. why else would he burn his own truck?

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:17 am

Robert Paulson wrote:he is not in the woods. truck was burned on purpose to draw attention. he prob had another car/truck stashed near there. he is drawing drawing them away from his true location. why else would he burn his own truck?

Agreed. And while the LAPD might not have thought of that I am certain the Fed Marshall's have. Anyone can get lucky for 24 - 48 hours. If he lasts 2 weeks or more and continues his war effectively with the Marshall's on his trail I will be impressed with his skills. Not rooting for him or anything, just sayin'
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:28 am

Raylon would stop him if he was there.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:39 am

ChopperDoc wrote:
Robert Paulson wrote:he is not in the woods. truck was burned on purpose to draw attention. he prob had another car/truck stashed near there. he is drawing drawing them away from his true location. why else would he burn his own truck?

Agreed. And while the LAPD might not have thought of that I am certain the Fed Marshall's have. Anyone can get lucky for 24 - 48 hours. If he lasts 2 weeks or more and continues his war effectively with the Marshall's on his trail I will be impressed with his skills. Not rooting for him or anything, just sayin'
I watch this unfold the same way I watch Videos of Syria, half the time I don't know who is a good guy and who is a bad guy, and all the time I don't care. We all reap what we sow, for years the LA police department has been a para military thug powered combat force who shoot first and ask questions later, and this dumb ass is one of them who is mad. It shows you really, what extent they will go to.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:01 pm

My comments in BLUE

California authorities say the whereabouts of a fugitive former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three murders remains a mystery as thousands of officers continue to search for the suspect across three states and into Mexico.

"He could be anywhere at this point," said San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon.

Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, is considered extremely dangerous and armed with multiple weapons, authorities say. He is accused of killing a college basketball coach and her fiance last weekend, then following through on a vow to kill police by opening fire Wednesday night on three officers, killing one.

The search that had extended across California from the U.S.-Mexico border through Nevada, from suburban street to military bases, narrowed in on a cold, snowy mountain Thursday night 80 miles east of Los Angeles where Dorner's burned truck was found. (Misdirection... but if he started the fire he had to be close unless he was proficient enough to use a timed pyro device)

However, as of early Friday tracks that surrounded the truck and hours of door-to-door searching around Bear Mountain Ski Resort had turned up nothing, and authorities conceded that the whereabouts of Dorner, also a former Naval reservist and onetime college running back, remained a mystery.

Authorities grounded an air search due to weather conditions, but continued the ground search. Multiple units remain involved, including the use of canine units. (Did he evaluate using METT-TC on his mission and see this weather coming in?)

Schools in the Bear Valley School District are closed Friday due to the search and weather conditions. Officials say snow showers are making the process difficult.

"We don't know what he's going to do," said Cindy Bachman, spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, one of many law enforcement agencies whose primary purpose Thursday became finding Dorner. "We know what he's capable of doing. And we need to find him."

The killings appear to be retaliation for Dorner's 2008 termination from the Los Angeles Police Department for making false statements, authorities say. Dorner posted an online manifesto that warned, "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty."

It also asserted: "Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. That's what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name."

Los Angeles police believe the manifesto posted to Facebook was written by Dorner because there are details in it only he would know.

"In this case, we're his target," Sgt. Rudy Lopez from the Corona Police Department told reporters Thursday morning after an attack on the department's officers.

Law enforcement officials are also inspecting a package CNN anchor Anderson Cooper apparently received from Dorner at the beginning of the month. (more misdirections?)

CNN spokeswoman Shimrit Sheetrit said Thursday that a parcel containing a note, a DVD and a bullet hole-riddled memento were sent by Dorner and addressed to Cooper's office.

LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith says LAPD robbery-homicide detectives will inspect the package for clues. The package arrived Feb. 1, days before the first two killings Dorner is accused of.

It contained a note on it that read, in part, "I never lied."

Dorner's pickup truck was found burned out near the Big Bear ski area Thursday morning about 80 miles east of Los Angeles. A 10-man tactical team arrived to search the surrounding area. Several Big Bear schools were put on lock-down, and the ski resort closed its slopes, as FBI agents manned a checkpoint to question drivers leaving the area.
(I guess if they can justify mag-dumoing on look-alike vehicles they can justify this...)

A U.S. Marshals Service official says the search for Dorner has expanded from California to Nevada, Arizona and Mexico.

The massive manhunt began after Dorner was linked to a weekend killing, in which one of the victims was the daughter of a former police captain who had represented Dorner during his disciplinary hearing. Authorities think Dorner followed up that attack by opening fire late Wednesday on police in cities east of Los Angeles, killing an officer and wounding another.

"Nobody else needs to die," Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said urging Dorner to surrender. "Of course he knows what he's doing, we trained him. He was also a member of the armed forces. It is extremely worrisome and scary." (how far is thins going to go to further paint veterans in a bad light with the public??)

Beck detailed Dorner's alleged crimes in an unusual press conference in an underground room at police headquarters, where extra security was deployed. The chief said there had been a "night of extreme tragedy in the Los Angeles area" and that all measures were being implemented to ensure officer safety.

Dorner served in Iraq, providing security on an oil platform and has received awards including the Rifle Marksman Ribbon and a Pistol Expert Medal, among others. Based on his awards and deployment records, the Navy told FoxNews.com that Dorner would not be classified as an advanced shooter.

Dorner is wanted in the killings of Monica Quan and her fiance, Keith Lawrence. They were found shot in their car at a parking structure at their condominium on Sunday night in Irvine, authorities said. Quan, 28, was an assistant women's basketball coach at Cal State Fullerton. Lawrence, 27, was a public safety officer at the University of Southern California.

Quan's father, a former LAPD captain who became a lawyer in retirement, represented Dorner in front of the Board of Rights, a tribunal that ruled against Dorner at the time of his dismissal.

According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans. Dorner said that in the course of an arrest, Evans kicked suspect Christopher Gettler, a schizophrenic with severe dementia.

Richard Gettler, the schizophrenic man's father, gave testimony that supported Dorner's claim. After his son was returned on July 28, 2007, Richard Gettler asked "if he had been in a fight because his face was puffy," and his son responded that he was kicked twice in the chest by a police officer.

The first attack on officers occurred early Thursday in Corona and involved two LAPD officers working a security detail, Los Angeles Sgt. Alex Baez said. A citizen pointed out Dorner to the officers, who followed him until his pickup stopped and he got out, allegedly fired a rifle at them, officials said. One officer's head was grazed by a bullet. (Interesting tactic...not sure he was thinking too much on that one. He has to know the response will be fast and furious after shooting at cops. Did he lead them to a designated spot here he could get away easily on a pre-planned evac route or did he just get lucky?)

Later, two officers on routine patrol in neighboring Riverside were ambushed at a stoplight by a motorist, suspected to have been Dorner, who drove up next to them and opened fire with a rifle. One died and the other was seriously wounded but was expected to survive, Riverside Police Chief Sergio Diaz said.

Diaz said news organizations should withhold the officers' names because the suspect had made clear that he considers police and their families "fair game."

Dorner's LAPD badge and an ID were found near San Diego's airport and were turned in to police at early Thursday, San Diego police Sgt. Ray Battrick said. (more misdirection?)

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mo ... z2KKH4x9Kz

Harb

Post by Harb » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:06 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/08/us/lapd-a ... isqus-area

Look at the pictures. You'd think there was a war on! This'll feed right into the "domestic terrorism" ploy. Big Sis didn't waste any time getting involved.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Another one of those "coincidences" that one of their own would turn on them and suddenly is at war with his peers. In the mean time, "our" side is killing a bunch more people than he is. So far, two vehicles attacked by "police", with at least 3 innocent civilians involved and no report as to their condition. At least two more reports of "guys that look like him" being fired upon, again no report as to the condition of the victim(s).

The whole time this is being reported as a veteran gone "psycho" and the spin is obviously to intimate that veterans are all dangerous and not to be trusted. The "suspect" has provided a long, rambling "manifesto" that fills in details and stresses the points that "our" side is stressing to make this guy out to be some kind of raging lunatic, while in fact, in my eyes, LAPD's actions indicate that they are far closer to that description than he is. In the mean time this guy is making city, state, and now Federal LEO's look like a bunch of bumbling boobs.

Again, this supposed "manifesto" points to a disaffected liberal who has turned on his own and is wreaking havoc on an entire city, all by himself.

Honest to God, if I didn't know better, I'd swear this whole thing reads like one of those stupid movies production companies make as tax write offs and that aren't ever supposed to make any sense. This whole mess is "spinning" like a turbocharged top, and the people, God bless their greedy little hearts, are lapping it up like free beer at a street fair.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Robert Paulson
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Robert Paulson » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:57 pm

i dont see this guy killing himself either.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Robert Paulson wrote:i dont see this guy killing himself either.
If it ever comes up as reporting that you will know it is a lie, he is going to take out as many as possible.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Read a comment on Yahoo that said something like

In the end he will end up killing himself...with several shots to the head...in multiple calibers...from behind

dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by dbh » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:18 pm

http://www.officialteapartyusa.com/pt/H ... c.facebook

This the uncensored version of his manifesto. I did not compare it to the one that the media published....just passing it on.

Harb

Post by Harb » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:47 pm

The most chilling consequence of this whole ordeal is that Dorner has reintroduced the idea of violent resistance against a government he feels is illegitimate. The timing of this message couldn't be more perfect, seeing as how people are angrier than ever before.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:15 am

Watch the SOB off himself where his body would never be found, that way the LAPD would never rest easy thinking he could jump out at any moment, this effect could last for years. Could be his plan.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:46 am

I read the manifesto. I have absolutely no doubt of the corruption and protection mentioned inside the LAPD. I also like how he says that there is prejudice inside everyone, absolutely true.

Bad thing is that when he starts railing against the current gun control laws and even mentions that he has procured NFA weapons without a background check by using a trust and quicken...I see UH OH all over that. Then he spouts love for Obama, Feinstein and urges them to act on guns.

If he wrote that piece unassisted then he is intelligent and will likely be a big problem for the police. I also agree that I don't think with all the planning he did for this and what he knows of the inside, that he would leave his truck where he is going to be.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:48 am

Makes you wonder just what are they putting in the koolaid now-a-days.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Feinstein and Boxer Ask Californians to Lay Down Their Weapons During Statewide Manhunt

As an ex-Los Angeles police officer killed three people and went on a deadly shooting rampage in a vendetta to punish those he attributed for his firing, California Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer pleaded for calm, and asked both law enforcement and civilians to lay down their weapons.

“The Senators feel the best course of action is to remove all weapons from law enforcement and private citizens so no one else gets hurt,” said a Senate communications intern. “When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that’s just human nature.”

“Feinstein and Boxer want everybody to go unarmed as a madman is running a round shooting people,” said a Riverside, CA. alderman. “If that is the truth… I’m never going to San Francisco again… something must be in the water to make them that insane.”

http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013/02 ... e-manhunt/
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:08 pm

LAPD MISTAKES (Hootie) SINGER FOR FUGITIVE 6 WOUNDED
KTLA NEWS CHANNEL 6

The Los Angeles Police Department reports that singer Darius Rucker, known for his music with the band Hootie and The Blowfish, was involved in a short Police chase and shootout involving the LAPD.

Officers reported seeing a Toyota Prius being driven by who Police claimed to be a man who matched the description of a Fugitive.

Officer Smith commented on the event saying, "I see Dorner drive by and had to act before he got away. There was no time, I was forced to ram a handicap transportation vehicle into oncoming traffic to get into position to shoot at the Prius."

The vehicle that sustained all 6 wounded was a handicap transportation vehicle. After being forced into a head on wreck, the vehicle ended up being pinned in front of the suspect's Prius. It was then when the Officer dumped all the ammunition from his pistol and

rifle at the Prius. Fortunately the singer was not hit, and all the rounds were absorbed by the handicap transportation vehicle.

45 minutes after the incident, LAPD SWAT showed up in their gear for a photo op in front of the wreckage.
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:10 pm

They almost killed Darius Rucker

–Samuel Adams

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Ian » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:12 pm

I saw you bro.... I fucking saw you bro
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Ll cool j better stay home or they'll really light his ass up....
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:38 pm

More cops out of control and disregarding the public safety to put a free notch in thier gun. This is getting sickening. Boxer & Fienstien need to FOAD.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Tyler » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Holy shit, there's a round-faced black man and a bus full of paraplegics. Well, I've got a few hundred rounds of ammo.... I'm so gonna get an award for this shit.
Height Supremacist

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:33 pm

One man has brought an entire police dept to their knees
Interesting...
–Samuel Adams

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”