The Purge in Louisville?

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: The Purge in Louisville?

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Jakob wrote:No one really says they are coming to my house, but that is two fold...
1) I don't talk to anyone outside of KAC about how many guns, ammo, and supplies I have.
2) They know I don't give a shit about them after TSHTF. At that point, it's every man/woman/child for themselves.
i hear you, they don't know I'm a "gun nut or prepper" but know from past conversations I shoot guns on occasion and take courses/. I tell all of them the same thing Jakob did and that's if they come to my house they are a threat and they've had the same chances I did to prepare but they spent it on fun.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:42 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
Jakob wrote:No one really says they are coming to my house, but that is two fold...
1) I don't talk to anyone outside of KAC about how many guns, ammo, and supplies I have.
2) They know I don't give a shit about them after TSHTF. At that point, it's every man/woman/child for themselves.
i hear you, they don't know I'm a "gun nut or prepper" but know from past conversations I shoot guns on occasion and take courses/. I tell all of them the same thing Jakob did and that's if they come to my house they are a threat and they've had the same chances I did to prepare but they spent it on fun.
Pretty much the same here, and every so often, including yesterday in the office, there's the chorus of "We'll just go to Jerry's house."

Oh no, you won't.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:34 pm

I will never turn away a person in need. Especially if she's of breeding legal age with biggens. ;-)

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:20 am

My friend on Facebook already made the comment he was coming to my house tomorrow lol.
:llama:

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by justang1997 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:03 am

Someone was just talking about louisville purge on the Rovers morning glory radio show.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:22 am

I'm ready to purge some purgers

Actually I hope nothing happens
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Robert Paulson
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Robert Paulson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:38 am

Purge in Detroit tonight. Might be a little late.

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 63 times

Post by Marcus » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:27 am

Robert Paulson wrote:Purge in Detroit tonight. Might be a little late.
I'll let you know.
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:58 am

I've never seen an event stir so much controversy and fear in my career. Media and social media making everyone skeered. I've received a bunch of calls from people asking about it.

Had one guy at Walmart ask "So is it really legal for all crime tomorrow night?"

He was serious. Our society is fucked.
:llama:

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 337 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Mike wrote:I've never seen an event stir so much controversy and fear in my career. Media and social media making everyone skeered. I've received a bunch of calls from people asking about it.

Had one guy at Walmart ask "So is it really legal for all crime tomorrow night?"

This.... I'm not so sure with media and social media it will ever be able to repaired either.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Mike wrote:I've never seen an event stir so much controversy and fear in my career. Media and social media making everyone skeered. I've received a bunch of calls from people asking about it.

I'm not skeered

Note: That's not me BTW
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:25 pm

WLJ wrote:

I'm not skeered

Note: That's not me BTW
Not enough bullpups to be you! :llama:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Yeah, I only see two.

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by GeminiXD9 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Lol. After the way my day has been going I half want some idiots to try my area
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 76 times

Post by KYgundude » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:41 pm

My money says there wont be any violence at all. If they really wanted this to work they would have found a more underground communication rather than make every LEO within 100 miles prepare for it so they can't pull it off. This was meant to scare us and to inconvenience law enforcement. I'll carry the same way as I always do but I'm not changing anything about my routine over this.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 pm

KYgundude wrote:My money says there wont be any violence at all. If they really wanted this to work they would have found a more underground communication rather than make every LEO within 100 miles prepare for it so they can't pull it off. This was meant to scare us and to inconvenience law enforcement. I'll carry the same way as I always do but I'm not changing anything about my routine over this.

"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 3 times

Post by ProCroation » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:57 pm

I like my buddy's response. He's in the coast guard and here's some screen shots of our convo.
uploadfromtaptalk1408125462101.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408125450575.jpg
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:08 pm

People in my office just started asking if im nervous......uhhh no im good.

baknblack

Post by baknblack » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Mike wrote:

Should of said, sure is. You better run.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by GeminiXD9 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:35 pm

KYgundude wrote:My money says there wont be any violence at all. If they really wanted this to work they would have found a more underground communication rather than make every LEO within 100 miles prepare for it so they can't pull it off. This was meant to scare us and to inconvenience law enforcement. I'll carry the same way as I always do but I'm not changing anything about my routine over this.
While I agree for the most part, what happened at waterfront is still fresh in my mind. Majority of police will be working the fair and other high traffic areas most likely. That leaves a lot of places that are open game. Do I think it'll be like the movie? No. But I bet some little hoodrats aomewhere will be trying to capitalize on it. And I'll carry as usual prolly with an extra mag or so. But more than anything my threat level will be up just a notch or 2. I usually have good situational awareness anyways but it'll be higher tonight.
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Just came back from 111 and Shooters and both are getting a rush of purge buyers.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:29 pm

WLJ wrote:Just came back from 111 and Shooters and both are getting a rush of purge buyers.
Participants or defenders? :llama:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Rem700 wrote:
WLJ wrote:Just came back from 111 and Shooters and both are getting a rush of purge buyers.
Participants or defenders? :llama:
From the looks of some of them, both

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by GeminiXD9 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:32 pm

It's funny. As hard as the media and .gov try to curb sales of firearms. It has been the media and .gov who has caused the spike in sales the past 6 years or so

Robert Paulson
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Robert Paulson » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:50 pm

LETS DO IT!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408132230.133563.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408132230.133563.jpg (20.83 KiB) Viewed 497 times

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”