Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: At first I thought this came from The Onion

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:32 am

Wait! There's more

Chelsea Clinton being groomed to run for Congress
http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea-cl ... -congress/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:59 pm

For the Horse face party?

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:51 pm

WLJ wrote:Wait! There's more

Chelsea Clinton being groomed to run for Congress
http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea-cl ... -congress/
Knew this was going to happen.

Last time I seen a head like hers it was mounted on the wall at Bass Pro.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:54 pm

You could start by not hiring trash and getting rid of the trash already in.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Thursday that he believed president-elect Donald Trump's statements about women would make it more difficult for the league to reduce domestic violence incidents.
Roger Goodell: Donald Trump's comments on women could hurt NFL efforts to curb domestic violence
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf ... /93611624/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Speaking Trump and sports.
More cry baby BS

Will a sports team ever visit Donald Trump’s White House?
http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/will-a-spo ... ite-house/
The Cavaliers snapped Cleveland’s 52-year title-less streak last season. And they may have begun a new drought after visiting President Barack Obama on Thursday: The champions may not celebrate with Donald Trump’s White House for the next four (or eight) years.

The stunning election win Tuesday night by the controversial Republican candidate has made waves everywhere, the sports world included.

Before the Cavs voyaged to Washington to pal around with the Obamas, small forward Richard Jefferson, on Snapchat, suggested his team would be the last to hobnob with the president. Obama has been a popular president and figure to many athletes over the past eight years, and LeBron James rallied behind Democrat Hillary Clinton during the run-up to the election.

ESPN’s Jalen Rose did not quite go as far as Jefferson, but suggested there would be boycotts.

Speaking on “NBA Countdown” on Wednesday, the longtime NBA player vowed that during Trump’s presidency, players would take the same route as Tom Brady, who cited a “scheduling conflict” to blow off visiting Obama last year.

“What we’re gonna see in professional sports, NBA and/or NFL, mark my words,” Rose said. “There will be players that decline the opportunity to visit the White House under his presidency.”

“And a lot of players will take that right,” added fellow analyst Chauncey Billups.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:00 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:
WLJ wrote:
WLJ wrote:
ssracer wrote:The grubhub CEO sent out a memo stating that if you voted for trump you need to tender your resignation
Had to look up grubhub, wow!
Imagine the media uproar if instead of Trump he had said Obama.
Sounds like the guy is being a little fascist

Boss tells pro-Trump employees to resign
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/bo ... esign.html
Yeah, he says he want to ask sure people feel safe at work and won't tolerate any of "those" attitudes supposedly demonstrated by Trump during the campaign. It seems to me, by my own reasoning, he is threatening potentially half of his employees with termination, forced resignations, whatever, for simply voting for him. To me, it makes this guy as bad as he thinks Trump is. In reality, this guy should have cooled his heels for a week or two before sending a message out. First rule of emailing at work, don't hit send if you wrote the email while you were pissed off. Calm the fuck down, Scooter!
Nah, show us who you really are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:05 pm

WLJ wrote:You could start by not hiring trash and getting rid of the trash already in.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Thursday that he believed president-elect Donald Trump's statements about women would make it more difficult for the league to reduce domestic violence incidents.
Roger Goodell: Donald Trump's comments on women could hurt NFL efforts to curb domestic violence
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf ... /93611624/
Yeah, blame a grown man you've never met for ther grown man's violence towards women. We all know that none of that ever happened before in the declining NFL...... hold up a sec, I bet it is the highest concentration of criminal millionaires in existence.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:21 pm

WLJ wrote:Speaking Trump and sports.
More cry baby BS

The Cavaliers snapped Cleveland’s 52-year title-less streak last season. And they may have begun a new drought after visiting President Barack Obama on Thursday: The champions may not celebrate with Donald Trump’s White House for the next four (or eight) years.

The stunning election win Tuesday night by the controversial Republican candidate has made waves everywhere, the sports world included.

Before the Cavs voyaged to Washington to pal around with the Obamas, small forward Richard Jefferson, on Snapchat, suggested his team would be the last to hobnob with the president. Obama has been a popular president and figure to many athletes over the past eight years, and LeBron James rallied behind Democrat Hillary Clinton during the run-up to the election.

ESPN’s Jalen Rose did not quite go as far as Jefferson, but suggested there would be boycotts.

Speaking on “NBA Countdown” on Wednesday, the longtime NBA player vowed that during Trump’s presidency, players would take the same route as Tom Brady, who cited a “scheduling conflict” to blow off visiting Obama last year.

“What we’re gonna see in professional sports, NBA and/or NFL, mark my words,” Rose said. “There will be players that decline the opportunity to visit the White House under his presidency.”

“And a lot of players will take that right,” added fellow analyst Chauncey Billups.
And? Who the hell cares?

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:38 pm

rustynuts wrote:
WLJ wrote:Speaking Trump and sports.
More cry baby BS

And? Who the hell cares?
Oh no, the president's time won't be spent wining and dining felons. Darn.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:42 pm

WLJ wrote:Will a sports team ever visit Donald Trump’s White House?
I hope not
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Who the F said anybody cares? That's actually the point. We don't care, but they act like we should be shaking in our boots because they may refuse to visit a Trump WH and somehow that's suppose to scare us into changing our vote. Meanwhile they cash their multi-million dollar checks for playing a fucking game.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:20 pm

WLJ wrote:Who the F said anybody cares? That's kind of the point, they act like we should be shaking in our boots because they may refuse to visit a Trump WH and somehow that's suppose to scare us into changing our vote. Meanwhile they cash their multi-million dollar checks for playing a fucking game.
Just listened to a guy ripping Hollywood elites for having such massive egos that they actually thought threatening to leave the country would change people's votes.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:23 pm

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:27 pm

ssracer wrote:
WLJ wrote:Who the F said anybody cares? That's kind of the point, they act like we should be shaking in our boots because they may refuse to visit a Trump WH and somehow that's suppose to scare us into changing our vote. Meanwhile they cash their multi-million dollar checks for playing a fucking game.
Just listened to a guy ripping Hollywood elites for having such massive egos that they actually thought threatening to leave the country would change people's votes.
Me to them

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:31 pm

They actually think, sorry feel, that anyone but a lib would miss them.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Man gets chopstick lodged in penis
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/11/1 ... penis.html
A man who was too shy to approach a doctor about blood in his urine attempted to identify the cause of his illness at home by inserting a stainless-steel chopstick into his penis. The man, identified as Chen, was then forced to undergo surgery to remove the 7-inch long object after he rammed it so far into his gentials that he could not remove it, Asia Wire reported.

Chen reportedly told doctors he thought his urethra was broken, so he inserted the chopstick to investigate. Scans at the hospital showed that the chopstick had reached the man’s rectal wall, Asia Wire reported. Doctors said if it had been pushed any further upward it could have proved fatal.

Doctors successfully removed the chopstick from his penis and Chen, who resides in Hagzhou City’s Uhang District, in the capital of East China’s Zhejiang Province, is recovering in the hospital.

The report did not indicate whether he would suffer any long-term damage.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Oh good grief
It's been ongoing since Tuesday night," he explained. "Young people are calling us who've never called us before. They're scared, and they don't know who to turn to. ... Given all the rhetoric that they've heard leading up to the election, it makes sense that they're frightened."
Calls to crisis and suicide prevention hotlines surge post-election
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/health/el ... index.html

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:57 pm

We're sorry, no one is available to take your call. Your call is not important to us. Or anyone for that matter
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:03 pm

WLJ wrote:
WLJ wrote:
ssracer wrote:The grubhub CEO sent out a memo stating that if you voted for trump you need to tender your resignation

Trump supporters vow never to use Grubhub after CEO memo goes viral
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/11/ ... oes-viral/
The company is already feeling the financial repercussions of an internal email CEO Matt Maloney sent to employees Wednesday, with company shares falling 5 percent in the last 24 hours.
On Thursday, Grubhub tweeted a response to the email with a link to a follow-up statement from Maloney indicating that his original comments had been misconstrued.

“I want to clarify that I did not ask for anyone to resign if they voted for Trump. I would never make such a demand. To the contrary, the message of the email is that we do not tolerate discriminatory activity or hateful commentary in the workplace, and that we will stand up for our employees.”
"It is really not an anti-Trump statement, but a pro-diversity statement. CEOs make key statements like this when they are trying to promote a certain organizational culture, sometimes called corporate culture," Crandall tells FoxNews.com.

"In context, he [Maloney] is supporting the corporate culture that already exists at Grubhub. The election just happens to be a handy prop. His statement about offering a resignation is to be taken with a grain of salt."

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:36 pm

WLJ wrote:
WLJ wrote:
WLJ wrote:

Trump supporters vow never to use Grubhub after CEO memo goes viral
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/11/ ... oes-viral/
The company is already feeling the financial repercussions of an internal email CEO Matt Maloney sent to employees Wednesday, with company shares falling 5 percent in the last 24 hours.
On Thursday, Grubhub tweeted a response to the email with a link to a follow-up statement from Maloney indicating that his original comments had been misconstrued.

“I want to clarify that I did not ask for anyone to resign if they voted for Trump. I would never make such a demand. To the contrary, the message of the email is that we do not tolerate discriminatory activity or hateful commentary in the workplace, and that we will stand up for our employees.”
"It is really not an anti-Trump statement, but a pro-diversity statement. CEOs make key statements like this when they are trying to promote a certain organizational culture, sometimes called corporate culture," Crandall tells FoxNews.com.

"In context, he [Maloney] is supporting the corporate culture that already exists at Grubhub. The election just happens to be a handy prop. His statement about offering a resignation is to be taken with a grain of salt."
Good, let it fall more. Let all these places feel the loss. Afterall, you are only crying and attacking the working people who have money to spend at such places. See ya.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:36 pm

Honestly never heard of grubhub.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:37 pm

jackalo626 wrote:Honestly never heard of grubhub.

Me neither

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:20 am

WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:Honestly never heard of grubhub.

Me neither
Neither have I, and Wilson, my comment above about who the hell cares was not directed towards you, but rather the sports celebrities who think they matter.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 338 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:48 am

WLJ wrote:Oh good grief
It's been ongoing since Tuesday night," he explained. "Young people are calling us who've never called us before. They're scared, and they don't know who to turn to. ... Given all the rhetoric that they've heard leading up to the election, it makes sense that they're frightened."
Calls to crisis and suicide prevention hotlines surge post-election
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/health/el ... index.html
I would turn to Tylenol, a whole bottle. It will calm and comfort you...

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:19 am

They still don't get it
The course will reportedly use the Clinton campaign to highlight institutionalized sexism.
Kent State University course examines Hillary Clinton campaign, sexism
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... exism.html

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”