Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: At first I thought this came from The Onion

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:47 pm

Young people are dying on our streets because too many legislators will not take a stand against the powerful gun lobby.
Gang activity is undesirable, but it is not killing young people.
The easy access to lethal weapons is.
To quote Adm Kirk: "You've managed to kill just about everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!"

Mitchell: ‘Gang-related’ classification for gun deaths a cop-out
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/mitche ... a-cop-out/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Can't fix stupid

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:49 pm

WLJ wrote:
Young people are dying on our streets because too many legislators will not take a stand against the powerful gun lobby.
To quote Adm Kirk: "You've managed to kill just about everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!"

The exact same mentality of the guy that told me there was "no need to qualify facts" when I argued that people dying in bombings and drive by embassy attacks were completely different from a 13 hour siege with no help being sent.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:57 pm

ssracer wrote:
WLJ wrote:

The exact same mentality of the guy that told me there was "no need to qualify facts" when I argued that people dying in bombings and drive by embassy attacks were completely different from a 13 hour siege with no help being sent.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Far left activist Richard Fowler told the panel on Sunday Morning Futures the word “terror” is an offensive term because Muslims may have hurt feelings.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09 ... ded-video/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:05 pm

Incoming signals from somewhere out in deep space
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi denounced Republican chatter about impeaching Hillary Clinton as "a brazen attempt" to defy the results of the presidential election.

"In addition to there being no grounds for impeachment to begin with, moving to impeach President Hillary Clinton for alleged activities from before the election would be a brazen attempt to nullify the vote of the American people, outside our constitutional framework and destructive to the Framers' intent," the California Democrat said in a Thursday statement.
Hey GOP, You Can’t Impeach Hillary. That’s Unconstitutional...Says Nancy Pelosi
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/ ... i-n2241458

Included in the signals from deep space
Pelosi: You Know Comey Might Be A Casualty Of This Election
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/ ... n-n2240899

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:33 pm

The Great Nugget Controversy of 2016
Carson, an Eagle Scout, was so hungry he got six nuggets instead of five.

The 17-year-old had no idea that extra nugget would result in a trip to the principal’s office and make headlines across the fruited plain.

Carson, who has a spotless academic record, was accused of stealing and was suspended for “theft of property” – all over a single chicken nugget that he had actually paid for.

“I got a text from my son saying he had been suspended for one day for taking a chicken nugget,” Carson’s mom, Carrie Koller Waller told me. “I honestly didn’t believe it.”

She immediately checked online and discovered that not only had he paid for the extra nugget, but the school had added an additional charge.
Chicken Nugget Lands Student in Hot Water
http://www.toddstarnes.com/column/chick ... -hot-water

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:23 pm

"They’ve just undone seven years of parenting in one hour,” the mother, who didn't want to be identified, said.

She said she teaches her 7-year-old that all guns are bad. She said her son came home with a pamphlet that said otherwise.
Jacksonville mother upset after child taught NRA-affiliated gun safety program at elementary school
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local ... /463292923

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:13 pm

City accused of naming too many public squares after white people
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/10 ... eople.html

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Would like to see more evidence of more than one person doing it but still

Oh and the offending statement
New Balance: "The Obama admin turned a deaf ear to us & frankly w/ Pres-Elect Trump we feel things are going to move in the right direction"
— Sara Germano (@germanotes) November 9, 2016
People Are Burning Their New Balance Shoes Because The Company Said Something Nice About Trump
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christiner ... p-n2244065

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:05 pm

The grubhub CEO sent out a memo stating that if you voted for trump you need to tender your resignation

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:08 pm

ssracer wrote:The grubhub CEO sent out a memo stating that if you voted for trump you need to tender your resignation
Had to look up grubhub, wow!
Imagine the media uproar if instead of Trump he had said Obama.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:13 pm

WLJ wrote:Would like to see more evidence of more than one person doing it but still

Oh and the offending statement
New Balance: "The Obama admin turned a deaf ear to us & frankly w/ Pres-Elect Trump we feel things are going to move in the right direction"
— Sara Germano (@germanotes) November 9, 2016
People Are Burning Their New Balance Shoes Because The Company Said Something Nice About Trump
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christiner ... p-n2244065
Hmmm. I think I'm need another pair of minimus
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:14 pm

WLJ wrote:
ssracer wrote:The grubhub CEO sent out a memo stating that if you voted for trump you need to tender your resignation
Sounds like the guy is being a little fascist

Boss tells pro-Trump employees to resign
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/bo ... esign.html

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:33 pm

WLJ wrote:
WLJ wrote:

Yeah, he says he want to ask sure people feel safe at work and won't tolerate any of "those" attitudes supposedly demonstrated by Trump during the campaign. It seems to me, by my own reasoning, he is threatening potentially half of his employees with termination, forced resignations, whatever, for simply voting for him. To me, it makes this guy as bad as he thinks Trump is. In reality, this guy should have cooled his heels for a week or two before sending a message out. First rule of emailing at work, don't hit send if you wrote the email while you were pissed off. Calm the fuck down, Scooter!
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:38 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:
WLJ wrote:
WLJ wrote:

Yeah, he says he want to ask sure people feel safe at work and won't tolerate any of "those" attitudes supposedly demonstrated by Trump during the campaign. It seems to me, by my own reasoning, he is threatening potentially half of his employees with termination, forced resignations, whatever, for simply voting for him. To me, it makes this guy as bad as he thinks Trump is. In reality, this guy should have cooled his heels for a week or two before sending a message out. First rule of emailing at work, don't hit send if you wrote the email while you were pissed off. Calm the fuck down, Scooter!
These tards would have thought nothing of it if Clinton won
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:40 pm

PDM wrote:
Gunsmokin wrote:
WLJ wrote:
WLJ wrote:

These tards would have thought nothing of it if Clinton won
All bets would have been off had she won. For a lot of people on both ends of the continuum.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, a Democrat, condemned what he called a "very, very small group of people" that caused problems in that demonstration but said he was proud of the thousands more that peacefully protested.

"I actually thought it was a beautiful expression of democracy. I think it was a marvelous thing to see the next generation of this country get engaged and involved," he said at a news conference, adding that at one time in his life he might have joined them.
WUT?

Anti-Trump protests continue around country
http://www.wdrb.com/story/33674990/anti ... nd-country

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:56 am

Police chiefs, mayors, council persons (don't want to trigger anyone, now do we?) are all elected positions, do these morons not think they could lose thier jobs by breaking the law, joining in these "peaceful protests"?

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:41 am

Things are getting testy at the DNC and this part caught my eye
“You are part of the problem,” he continued, blaming Brazile for clearing the path for Trump’s victory by siding with Clinton early on. “You and your friends will die of old age and I’m going to die from climate change. You and your friends let this happen, which is going to cut 40 years off my life expectancy.”
Really? 40 years?

DNC Staffer Screams At Donna Brazile For Helping Elect Donald Trump
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... x1ofscerk9

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:53 am

May a 40 year plague infect their party.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:02 am

Trump is going make everyone die 40 years younger everybody! PANIC!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:43 am

TRUMP IS COMING! GET AN ABORTION NOW!
“It feels like an asteroid has just smacked into our democracy,” she began. “It is so scary and sad and heartbreaking. And I just wish I could be funny. Get your abortions now because we're going to be f**ked and we’re going to have to live with it.”
Audience Cringes When Comedian Tells Everyone to 'Get Abortions Now' After Trump Win
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobr ... n-n2243898

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:46 am

WLJ wrote:TRUMP IS COMING! GET AN ABORTION NOW!
“It feels like an asteroid has just smacked into our democracy,” she began. “It is so scary and sad and heartbreaking. And I just wish I could be funny. Get your abortions now because we're going to be f**ked and we’re going to have to live with it.”
Audience Cringes When Comedian Tells Everyone to 'Get Abortions Now' After Trump Win
They want abortions like we want suppressors and machine guns.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:49 am

Gunsmokin wrote:
WLJ wrote:TRUMP IS COMING! GET AN ABORTION NOW!
They want abortions like we want suppressors and machine guns.
Cheap (or free in their case) and with no tax stamp required.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”