Ex cop declares war on LAPD

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Ex cop declares war on LAPD

Post by Nolan » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Wonder how the average person , carrying a weapon, would react if this happened to them--
a) hope you dont get killed in the heavy gunfire hitting your truck and wait it out.
b) shoot back in an attempt to save your own life which will result in millions of cops converging on you killing you as the gunman
c) try to outrun cops who are shooting at you with millions more coming after you in cars also shooting at you for no reason
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:36 pm

So is it just me or is the LAPD currently proving the point of his manifesto?

Harb

Post by Harb » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Nolan wrote:Wonder how the average person , carrying a weapon, would react if this happened to them--
a) hope you dont get killed in the heavy gunfire hitting your truck and wait it out.
b) shoot back in an attempt to save your own life which will result in millions of cops converging on you killing you as the gunman
c) try to outrun cops who are shooting at you with millions more coming after you in cars also shooting at you for no reason
Fubar

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:41 pm

ssracer wrote:So is it just me or is the LAPD currently proving the point of his manifesto?
not just you.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:44 pm

I just read the manifesto .
He is a liberal douche with a chip on his shoulder who may have done the right thing but got fucked by LAPD and its long history of abuse . An anti gunner who uses guns to promote an anti agenda

The news media is trying to wipe his manfesto clean of the left leaning.
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:46 pm

http://www.myfoxla.com/category/241718/ ... ast-feed-2

Breaking

Dorner's pickup truck found burning in the woods.
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:54 pm

At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around XXXXs’ neck and squeezed. I stated to XXXX, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer XXXX’s skull.

This over a fellow officer using the N word. Seems he has been "unstable" for some time. Not a good word, but that's a bit of an over reaction I think...

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 pm

My first recollection of racism was in the first grade at Norwalk Christian elementary school in Norwalk, CA. A fellow student, XXXX if I can recall, called me a nigger on the playground. My response was swift and non-lethal. I struck him fast and hard with a punch an kick. He cried and reported it to a teacher. The teacher reported it to the principal. The principal swatted XXXX for using a derogatory word toward me. He then for some unknown reason swatted me for striking XXXX in response to him calling me a nigger.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChopperDoc » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 pm

ssracer wrote:So is it just me or is the LAPD currently proving the point of his manifesto?

next thing ya know they'll be shooting black men because they fit the description. can't be too careful.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Hell, they're shooting trucks that don't even match the description...they may just start shooting men

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChopperDoc » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:59 pm

ssracer wrote:At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around XXXXs’ neck and squeezed. I stated to XXXX, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer XXXX’s skull.

This over a fellow officer using the N word. Seems he has been "unstable" for some time. Not a good word, but that's a bit of an over reaction I think...

I don't know, some of us can get that riled up over the magazine / clip debate. it would not be a surprise to see someone get throat punched over that.

Some folks are just thinned skinned. :llama:

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:01 pm

A class B uniform is a short sleeved uniform blouse. A short sleeved uniform blouse for the LAPD does not have a tie included. This is not Super Troopers uniform, you jackass.

That made me LOL

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:03 pm

From his manifesto..

Mr. Vice President, do your due diligence when formulating a concise and permanent national AWB plan. Future generations of Americans depend on your plan and advisement to the president. I've always been a fan of yours and consider you one of the few genuine and charismatic politicians. Damn, sounds like an oxymoron calling you an honest politician. It's the truth.

Hillary Clinton. You'll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He's (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband.

Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You're the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You're America's no shit taking uncle. Do one thing for your wife, kids, and supporters. Start walking at night and eat a little less, not a lot less, just a little. We want to see you around for a long time. Your leadership is greatly needed.

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you're a vile and inhumane piece of shit. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook. You deflected any type of blame/responsibility and directed it toward the influence of movies and the media. You are a failure of a human being. May all of your immediate and distant family die horrific deaths in front of you.

Chris Matthews, Joe Scarborough, Pat Harvey, Brian Williams, Soledad Obrien, Wolf Blitzer, Meredith Viera, Tavis Smiley, and Anderson Cooper, keep up the great work and follow Cronkite's lead. I hold many of you in the same regard as Tom Brokaw and the late Peter Jennings. Cooper, stop nagging and berating your guest, they're your (guest). Mr. Scarborough, we met at McGuire's pub in P-cola in 2002 when I was stationed there. It was an honor conversing with you about politics, family, and life.

Willie Geist, you're a talented and charismatic journalist. Stop with all the talk show shenanigans and get back to your core of reporting. Your future is brighter than most.

Revoke the citizenship of Fareed Zakaria and deport him. I've never heard a positive word about America or its interest from his mouth, ever. On the same day, give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws but you must understand that your critics will always have in the back of their mind that you are native to a country that we won our sovereignty from while using firearms as a last resort in defense and you come from a country that has no legal private ownership of firearms. That is disheartening to American gun owners and rightfully so.

The honorable President George H.W. Bush, they never give you enough credit for your successful Presidency. You were always one of my favorite Presidents (2nd favorite). I hope your health improves greatly. You are the epitome of an American and service to country.

General Petraeus, you made a mistake that the majority of men make once, twice, or unfortunately many times in a lifetime. You are human. You thought with your penis. It's okay.I personally believe you should have never resigned and told your critics to shove it. You only answer to two people regarding the affair, your wife and children, period. I hope you return to government service to your country as it is visibly in your DNA.

General Colin Powell, your book "My American Journey" solidified my decision to join the military after college. I had always intended to serve, but your book and journey motivated me. You are an inspiration to all Americans and influenced me greatly.
–Samuel Adams

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChopperDoc » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Piers Morgan: When it is a killer that does not praise him in the manifesto he blames Republican's. When the killer praises morgan's work, he has this to say:

Image Piers Morgan ✔ @piersmorgan

Shocking to see how many gun rights tweeters think this shocking LA cop-killer's manifesto is something to joke about. It's not.
7:54 PM - 07 Feb 13

Image Piers Morgan ✔ @piersmorgan

The LA cop-killer murder spree has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with deranged criminality. I hope they catch him asap.
7:59 PM - 07 Feb 13

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:46 pm

I love the irony in his manifesto where he says lapierre didn't give a crap about the kids at sandy hook, yet this douche is killing cops and taking away kids parents from them as well as taking kids away from their parents. Someone drop this piece of shit ASAP

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Tyler » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:20 pm

A perfect example of what a determined individual can do/cause. Hopefully they get this piece of shit before he hurts anyone else.
Height Supremacist

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Wow! It's like a retard.version of "The Punisher".

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Oh the irony of a man supporting Obama and awb and piers Morgan and showing it proudly by killing people he believes are guilty and those he doesn't even blame for anything to somehow get at the guilty people! I still can't believe nobody has mentioned the fact they are in California where laws are tough and he can't be doing this.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Toddstang wrote:Wow! It's like a retard.version of "The Punisher".
Lmao

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Toddstang wrote:Wow! It's like a retard.version of "The Punisher".
Oh That's good

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:51 pm

ChopperDoc wrote:
Rem700 wrote:
scorpionmain wrote:http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... -shot.html

LAPD unloaded on 2 innocent women.

Look at the back of that truck. Seriously? That's called for? I get being cautious and all, but they shot first and asked questions later.
Wow! Now in the first article it says his truck is black.....that one is bright blue. How do you fuck that up?

"IT'S A TRUCK! IT MUST DIE!"

That was the ROID head occifer in the patrol car...
i'm the only one professional enough
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Got Facebook?
Here is his page:
https://www.facebook.com/chris.dorner.7
–Samuel Adams

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 pm

They shut that shit down I think , I was looking at his pictures then it was gone. Some of them pics was funny as hell and racist as hell, I dont get why his face book page would have them.

He has strange shaped head.

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:23 am

I am less worried about some fool running around like rambo and more concerned about the POPO mag dumping on memaw and the so out delivering their news papers to help out the house hold and maybe make enough cash to pay the electric bill. Wrong color, wrong make and model and so on and so forth and then they shot up another truck alittle while later. This fool has the LAPD voiding down their leggs. Also read where they posted if you have a black pickup truck of any make or model you may not even want to use it to run to the stop and go to pick up some milk or a lotto ticket. WTF is that.

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:29 am

Just read where they found his burned up truck up in the hills. So does that mean that any vechile with anyone in side is now part of a free fire zone. Also heard that this fool has a .50cal and a manpad SA. I know that fool is a big guy but isn't that alot weight to be man humping around.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”