Something has been bugging me about the guns used in CT

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Something has been bugging me about the guns used in CT

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:12 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
Witness describes apparent accomplice arrested from woods
Heard that turned out to one of the poor kids at the school who decided "fuck this" and ran out the door and hid in the woods.
Police search woods behind school for Additional suspects
I would expect them to, better safe than sorry.
Somehow? door vs AR, figure it out.
You are saying it was an AR? I'm confused because you said a min ago it was saiga 12. Please clarify. Not being a smartass I just don't understand if that comment was a comment pointing out what someone else believes.
What?
I said it was a Saiga in the trunk

The AR was in the school, did I make a typo up there?
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm

I think many are grabbing at straws, we want it not to be an AR-15 use in the killings. So far besides some early conflicting reports, which is quite normal for the MSM in their usual rush to be first, I have had seen nothing to make me believe it wasn't an AR. Doesn't help that many reports are still repeating some of the early info before more was known.
Are you talking about what I said here? Read it again. I wasn't talking about the trunk gun in this post.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:17 pm

WLJ wrote:
I think many are grabbing at straws, we want it not to be an AR-15 use in the killings. So far besides some early conflicting reports, which is quite normal for the MSM in their usual rush to be first, I have had seen nothing to make me believe it wasn't an AR. Doesn't help that many reports are still repeating some of the early info before more was known.
Are you talking about what I said here? Read it again. I wasn't talking about the trunk gun in this post.
You are saying it is an AR used in school and Saiga found in trunk, correct? Also what do you think about the 2-4 pistols variance in the reporting?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:21 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
You are saying it is an AR used in school and Saiga found in trunk, correct? Also what do you think about the 2-4 pistols variance in the reporting?
I've only read two pistols, Sig 9mm and a Glock 10mm.

You can almost always ignore the confused early crap coming out of the MSM, they'll say anything to say they were first. Then when the "real" facts start coming in, people start saying "what? but you said ________"

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:25 pm

You got to learn to filter out what the MSM reports at first, all that matters to them is being first. Add to that that this had a confused insane scene to deal with for quite awhile afterwards.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:27 pm

WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:

You can almost always ignore the confused early crap coming out of the MSM, they'll say anything to say they were first. Then when the "real" facts start coming in, people start saying "what? but you said ________"
See if this copies correctly from phone.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:29 pm

WLJ wrote:You got to learn to filter out what the MSM reports at first, all that matters to them is being first. Add to that that this had a confused insane scene to deal with for quite awhile afterwards.
No I am not, this is from yesterday. Also the notion of having to wait for the media to get facts right after days and blurting anything out in the beginning of stories is crazy to me and I won't go for that. They need facts 100% of the time and if they were wrong in the beginning then I won't believe the latest version.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:30 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:

The rifle in the trunk video? The guy cut off part of the video as per my other posts. Watch the full version. Guess what, many on both side selectively pick and chose, it's not just a lefty thing.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Another reason I don't normally watch the news. Doom/gloom, incorrect facts, biased reporting to name a few but they can't even get the weather right if it will rain or not.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:You got to learn to filter out what the MSM reports at first, all that matters to them is being first. Add to that that this had a confused insane scene to deal with for quite awhile afterwards.
No I am not, this is from yesterday. Also the notion of having to wait for the media to get facts right after days and blurting anything out in the beginning of stories is crazy to me and I won't go for that. They need facts 100% of the time and if they were wrong in the beginning then I won't believe the latest version.
Welcome to age of the internet Jack

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:34 pm

WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:

The rifle in the trunk video? The guy cut off part of the video as per my other posts. Watch the full version. Guess what, many on both side selectively pick and chose, it's not just a lefty thing.
I never mentioned lefty at all. Didn't even imply it. I literally just mean they all seem to report what they want or turn the story to fit their narrative and omit facts if confronted with a fact that derails their agenda.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:36 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:

I never mentioned lefty at all. Didn't even imply it. I literally just mean they all seem to report what they want or turn the story to fit their narrative and omit facts if confronted with a fact that details their agenda.

Okay, tell me what really happened based on what you know.

Fuck, 50 years later people are still arguing over the JFK shooting.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:38 pm

WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:

I never mentioned lefty at all. Didn't even imply it. I literally just mean they all seem to report what they want or turn the story to fit their narrative and omit facts if confronted with a fact that details their agenda.

Okay, tell me what really happened based on what you know.

Fuck, 50 years later people are still arguing over the JFK shooting.
I have the same idea you do which is NO CLUE! Everything you are babbling about is from some portion of what you read or seen on tv. We weren't there and can never say.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:39 pm

And OJ didn't do it, 100 cops all conspired to frame him :llama:

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 pm

You drinking something besides coffee tonight?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:41 pm

A-Bomb is that you?

:llama:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Here's the final answer to all your doubts

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:44 pm

WLJ wrote:A-Bomb is that you?

:llama:
From your favorite place lol

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”