Well comrades, I hope you have your blood pressure meds....

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
CopperWires
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Well comrades, I hope you have your blood pressure meds.

Post by CopperWires » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 pm

325MOUTguru wrote:
CopperWires wrote:I can't find any other source for this information other than the National Senior Council. Does anyone have a link to any other source?
Been searching myself, the scuttlebutt on this is he wanted to do it his first year in office but was stopped and went on to Oshithead care. Now he is re-introducing it with nothing to lose.
It's a scary thought for sure and I thank you for posting it. I just can't believe it until I see it on a few other websites. Call me skeptical, but the right wing has it's radicals too. I'll keep searching, but every link I have found has linked back to the NSC.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Well comrades, I hope you have your blood pressure meds.

Post by ChopperDoc » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:05 pm

CopperWires wrote:
325MOUTguru wrote:
CopperWires wrote:I can't find any other source for this information other than the National Senior Council. Does anyone have a link to any other source?
Been searching myself, the scuttlebutt on this is he wanted to do it his first year in office but was stopped and went on to Oshithead care. Now he is re-introducing it with nothing to lose.
It's a scary thought for sure and I thank you for posting it. I just can't believe it until I see it on a few other websites. Call me skeptical, but the right wing has it's radicals too. I'll keep searching, but every link I have found has linked back to the NSC.

There were several links to the proposed bills from earlier in the year. And even more dating back to 2010.

Big surprise that is was not really seen until after the election. Also not a surprise, is that this is not going to be just a "democrat" thing.

There is too much money out there in private funds, and politicians can't control their habit. it is like an addict looking through a glass window at some crack rocks. Sooner or later, if they can't figure a way to get it by other means, they are going to break the glass.

http://www.ifii.com/articles/497462266/ ... -your-401k
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”