"The Trayvon Martin Law"

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: "The Trayvon Martin Law"

Post by ChopperDoc » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 am

If I were a black man living in this racist country I would EMBRACE a Stand Your Ground Law that allowed me to FINALLY stand and defend my family and my home from the murderous whites that want me to have nothing.

Seriously, do folks really believe that the Stand Your Ground Laws only apply to white folks? Everyone who has a family should be thrilled about these laws and they should read the travesty of that Brit who is doing time for killing some thugs with an "illegal gun" that came into his home to do him and his wife harm. That could be here if we have more little Bloomberg's running around this nation.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by GeminiXD9 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:51 am

Another way to strip us of our rights. Violating the second amendment, Bloombergs favorite hobby. Thing is, if someone came in his home n raped n killed his family or jus robbed them. He'd b more in favor of stand your ground.
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:17 am

No, he wouldn't, he would view it as an opportunity to further his insanity, and serve them up, happily.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

"The Trayvon Martin Law"

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 pm

Wyldman wrote:No, he wouldn't, he would view it as an opportunity to further his insanity, and serve them up, happily.
truth!

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by GeminiXD9 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:11 pm

That shud b the definition of insanity
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”