10 police officers shot in Dallas. Now 11

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Bama
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: 10 police officers shot in Dallas. Now 11

Post by Bama » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:04 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Bama wrote:
Statcher1 wrote:We need to bust up all Black Lives Matters protests from this point forward. I can see this stuff starting to happen more and more. With how Obama is backing these thugs and terrorists. Instead of the officers like he should.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket
You and I should be lucky for the area we live in. I couldn't imagine shit like Dallas going on down here. Let alone a protest of any kind.

Honestly, when I go to Dallas the black people there were nice as could be. It was the Mexican gang members that you had to worry with.
I just don't understand the protesting in a city where the occurrance you're protesting didn't happen though.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:11 pm

But these BLM members can go F*ck themselves: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... NCING.html

Statcher1
Been liked: 1 time

10 police officers shot in Dallas. Now 11

Post by Statcher1 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:12 pm

Bama wrote:
Statcher1 wrote:We need to bust up all Black Lives Matters protests from this point forward. I can see this stuff starting to happen more and more. With how Obama is backing these thugs and terrorists. Instead of the officers like he should.

You and I should be lucky for the area we live in. I couldn't imagine shit like Dallas going on down here. Let alone a protest of any kind.

I know man. Our police force and presence is so small in our towns. That a decent sized protest would be able walk across them. If the citizens that still have some decent morals didn't stand with the police. And help them enforce the law. When in all reality these people that are doing this need the fear of God put into them again.

All I know is that anytime I travel to a bigger city like Lexington or Louisville. Let alone go on vacation the XDs gets left in the car and I bring the VP9 with a spare mag on my hip.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Don't click on this if you have high blood pressure

Meet some of the maggots applauding ‘hero’ Dallas cop killer’s deadly handiwork
http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/07/08/m ... handiwork/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:37 pm

Toddstang wrote:Atlanta is about to burn to the ground: http://www.wsbtv.com/live-stream
This may be on the verge of getting ugly
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Statcher1

Post by Statcher1 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:50 pm

WLJ wrote:Don't click on this if you have high blood pressure

Meet some of the maggots applauding ‘hero’ Dallas cop killer’s deadly handiwork
http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/07/08/m ... handiwork/
I couldn't even make it past the 2nd post before I had to say something to a few of them.

Whootsinator
Little Butthole

Post by Whootsinator » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:55 pm

Atlanta is quieting down. I've been watching it a while now
"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:56 pm

Whootsinator wrote:Atlanta is quieting down. I've been watching it a while now
Yeah, look like for moment there it looked like it could go either way.

Statcher1

Post by Statcher1 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:06 pm

Things are quiet now. I hope they stay that way for the sake of those officers.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:02 am

Glad to hear that.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:36 am

The shooter had a favorite gun range: http://hueypnewtongunclub.org/about
Just read through the link.
HPNGC Platform
1. We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION. We believe in the spiritual high moral code of our Ancestors. We believe in MAAT and the principles of NGUZO SABA. We believe that Black People will not be free until we are able to determine our Divine Destiny.
2. We want an immediate end to POLICE HARASSMENT, BRUTALITY and MURDER of Black People. We want an end to Black-on-Black violence, “snitching,” cooperation and collaboration with the oppressor. We believe we can end police brutality in our community by organizing Black self-defense groups (Black People’s Militias/Gun Clubs) that are dedicated to defending our Black Community from racist, fascist, police/ military oppression and brutality. The Second Amendment of America’s Constitution gives a right to bear arms. We therefore believe that all Black People should unite and form and “African United Front” and arm ourselves for self-defense and survival.
3. We want all black men and women to be legally armed throughout the United States. We believe it is our duty to educate the masses of black men and women on the constitution and federal, state and local gun laws
4. We want an immediate end to police brutality and terrorism throughout the black community We believe by doing community patrols that we can police our own communities and lessen the impact of police brutality in our neighborhoods.
5. We want to open a dialogue with the youth about black on black gun violence and fratricide in our communities. We believe that we have an opportunity to educate the youth on gun violence in the black community by being in their communities and being visible on patrols.
6. WE DEMAND AN END TO THE RACIST DEATH PENALTY AS IT IS APPLIED TO BLACK AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE IN AMERICA. WE DEMAND FREEDOM FOR ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS OF THE BLACK RED AND BROWN NATION!

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by justang1997 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:39 am

Attachments
Screenshot_2016-07-08-15-38-17~2.jpg

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:48 am

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:47 am

Not really wanting to start a "S" storm on myself. but I will need to think about the whole robotic bomb thing alittle more. First let me say I don't know the fact of the situation, was that goul pinned up with no chance of escape, did they think it had a bomb on it that would take out like a city block, and so on and so forth. For sure that goul was guilty of mass murder and if caught alive given the death penality with out a doubt, and I understand the whole "you shoot at us we kill you sop" and all, however there was no other way to ferrit out that goul that to blow it up. Just going to have to think about that one alittle.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:03 am

Toddstang wrote:The shooter had a favorite gun range: http://hueypnewtongunclub.org/about
HPNGC Platform
1. We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION. We believe in the spiritual high moral code of our Ancestors. We believe in MAAT and the principles of NGUZO SABA. We believe that Black People will not be free until we are able to determine our Divine Destiny.
2. We want an immediate end to POLICE HARASSMENT, BRUTALITY and MURDER of Black People. We want an end to Black-on-Black violence, “snitching,” cooperation and collaboration with the oppressor. We believe we can end police brutality in our community by organizing Black self-defense groups (Black People’s Militias/Gun Clubs) that are dedicated to defending our Black Community from racist, fascist, police/ military oppression and brutality. The Second Amendment of America’s Constitution gives a right to bear arms. We therefore believe that all Black People should unite and form and “African United Front” and arm ourselves for self-defense and survival.
3. We want all black men and women to be legally armed throughout the United States. We believe it is our duty to educate the masses of black men and women on the constitution and federal, state and local gun laws
4. We want an immediate end to police brutality and terrorism throughout the black community We believe by doing community patrols that we can police our own communities and lessen the impact of police brutality in our neighborhoods.
5. We want to open a dialogue with the youth about black on black gun violence and fratricide in our communities. We believe that we have an opportunity to educate the youth on gun violence in the black community by being in their communities and being visible on patrols.
6. WE DEMAND AN END TO THE RACIST DEATH PENALTY AS IT IS APPLIED TO BLACK AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE IN AMERICA. WE DEMAND FREEDOM FOR ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS OF THE BLACK RED AND BROWN NATION!

I haven't commented in this thread because I have been too fired up and am disgusted with the state of the country. The irony in this message here though was too much to pass up. Plenty of things to point out but I particularly love the part about the constitution and bearing arms but yet I guarantee everyone who ever read that and agreed with any of his statements vote Democrat no matter what and it makes my head explode with a lot of WTF!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:52 am

Someone didn't get the memo from his own police dept

http://www.wave3.com/story/32398912/dal ... urban-home
With the lone shooter dead, Mayor Mike Rawlings declared that the city was safe and "we can move on to healing." He said the gunman wore a protective vest and used an AR-15 rifle, a weapon similar to the one fired last month in the attack on an Orlando, Florida, nightclub that killed 49 people.
Orlando guy used a MCX
Dallas guy used an SKS

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:57 am

I would love to see this guy on live TV face to face with Obama

Sheriff David Clarke Slams Obama, Clinton, BLM After Dallas Attack
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkou ... k-n2190120

Statcher1

Post by Statcher1 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:59 am

Toddstang wrote:The shooter had a favorite gun range: http://hueypnewtongunclub.org/about
HPNGC Platform

That right there should be proof enough. For people that he was affiliated with the BLM or the Black Panthers groups. That tries to speak about helping the black community. But all it does it push it farther apart from the rest of America. The black community is pushing itself back into segregation again.

And that video. Just what the hell people. What was with the white people videoing them and taking the pictures. Are you all to stupid to understand. That you are surrounded by a bunch of racist men and women. With one goal. And that is to do harm to white people.

Statcher1

Post by Statcher1 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:13 am

It happened it Houston this morning folks. Although the officers involved were able to stop the threat before it got any worse for them.

http://abc13.com/news/hpd-says-officers ... e/1420144/

You've got to be kidding me. They have the officer involved shooting on dashcam and body cam. And the stupid ass. BLM people are still hollering he was innocent. He pointed the gun at the cops. I'm sorry folks but if you point a gun at a cop. Your getting shot. No matter what color your skin is. How stupid do these ignorant ass people have to be. This is all thanks to Obama and the hate filled speeches he had pushed towards the police.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:22 am

If that's the way they want it and they think cops are the problem then pull every cop out of that neighborhood and see what happens.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:02 am

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawk ... t-n2190241
In 2015, 990 people in the United States were killed by police officers. Of those 990 shootings, 730 of them happened while an attack was in progress. The majority of them were black, right? Wrong. 494 were white and 254 were black. Just to put those numbers in perspective, there were 468 murders in CHICAGO alone in 2015.
Put another way, not only are black men far more likely to be shot by other black men than police officers, there’s a better chance that a black American who obeys a cop’s instructions will be struck by lightning than there is that he will be shot by a police officer.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:14 am

WLJ wrote:If that's the way they want it and they think cops are the problem then pull every cop out of that neighborhood and see what happens.
This.

Only problem is the hand full of good people left in those neighborhoods will be lambs to the slaughter.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:19 am

Rem700 wrote:
WLJ wrote:If that's the way they want it and they think cops are the problem then pull every cop out of that neighborhood and see what happens.
This.

Only problem is the hand full of good people left in those neighborhoods will be lambs to the slaughter.
Give them 2 weeks to pack up their shit and get out and then pull the police out. Oh, don't forget to slap no gun stickers on the street signs leading into the neighborhood
Last edited by WLJ on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statcher1

Post by Statcher1 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:19 am

Rem700 wrote:
This.

Exactly. That's the sad part. It's the good hearted and morally sound people. That are the ones paying the price for these idiots out running rampant on our streets.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”