Active shooter(s) in San Bernardino

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Active shooter(s) in San Bernardino

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:00 am

rustynuts wrote:Sad thing is, the innocent victims and their families tend to get forgotten when shit like this happens. Both sides, pro and anti gun alike, are too busy concentrating on promoting or protecting their own agendas to give much thought to those who died.
Happens too often.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Harb
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Harb » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 am

I'm going to go say a prayer of thanks that I wasn't there...

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:50 am

rustynuts wrote:Sad thing is, the innocent victims and their families tend to get forgotten when shit like this happens. Both sides, pro and anti gun alike, are too busy concentrating on promoting or protecting their own agendas to give much thought to those who died.
I'm stealing this since you hit the nail on the head of how I feel about this. Lets focus on the families and getting them to be able to cope with the tragedy at hand instead of pushing agenda's for once. Lets figure out WHY this happened and if terrorism, lets get rid of every single person connected. I'm sick of using tragedy to push ones own agenda with no reference to the victims. UGH.
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:04 am

ChickenLady wrote:
I'm stealing this since you hit the nail on the head of how I feel about this. Lets focus on the families and getting them to be able to cope with the tragedy at hand instead of pushing agenda's for once. Lets figure out WHY this happened and if terrorism, lets get rid of every single person connected. I'm sick of using tragedy to push ones own agenda with no reference to the victims. UGH.
Steal it as you see fit.

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:44 am

rustynuts wrote:...Both sides, pro and anti gun alike, are too busy concentrating on promoting or protecting their own agendas to give much thought to those who died.
Truth!

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by kokopelli » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:22 am

Rem700 wrote:So the religion of peace strikes again. We won't hear a word about this story in a day Orr 2
with the exception of Fox, the media is focusing on things like 'work-place violence', or 'authorities are searching for a motive'...they refuse to admit it was a home grown muslim terrorist attack

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:27 am

kokopelli wrote:
Rem700 wrote:So the religion of peace strikes again. We won't hear a word about this story in a day Orr 2
with the exception of Fox, the media is focusing on things like 'work-place violence', or 'authorities are searching for a motive'...they refuse to admit it was a home grown muslim terrorist attack
Work place talk at break leads me to believe it is both work place and a home grown jhad attack.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:31 am

Way too much planning and preparation to just be a case of work place violence.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:37 am

ssracer wrote:Way too much planning and preparation to just be a case of work place violence.
Yep.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 3 times

Post by ProCroation » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:52 am

Ban assualt clothing! Smh
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:58 am

Say what? I thought .223 was more of a fragmenting type of round? Right? Would that zip right through body armor? I could see it maybe due to the high velocity and if full metal jacket or if using armor piercing materials but...is this even a true statement?
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:05 am

so if the shootings wound or kill three or less people, tracking them isn't important

ala CHICAGO everyday

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:06 am

ProCroation wrote:Image

Say what? I thought .223 was more of a fragmenting type of round? Right? Would that zip right through body armor? I could see it maybe due to the high velocity and if full metal jacket or if using armor piercing materials but...is this even a true statement?
99% of police "body armor" is soft armor only designed to stop pistol rounds. ANY rifle round will go through it like a hot knife through butter. This is the misnomer they used when trying to ban M855

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:09 am

Much of the media is only concern about how they obtained the rifles.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:13 am

Obama is determined to make this another "work place violence" issue.
And implying it only happens here again.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:13 am

Can we have a REAL president next time?

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times

Post by Tyler » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:57 pm

98% jihad, 1% TPS reports, 1% they took my stapler
Height Supremacist

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:05 pm

just waiting for police to be issued plate carriers and steel plates
wouldn't that be fun :?

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Saw on CNN at lunch that they are reporting the male shooter "was radicalized"

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:20 pm

Tyler wrote:98% jihad, 1% TPS reports, 1% they took my stapler
This guy gets it.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:07 pm

ssracer wrote:Saw on CNN at lunch that they are reporting the male shooter "was radicalized"
Can't link from my phone but some European news are saying he was a radical. Obama will still blame the gun and the NR4.

Bama

Post by Bama » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:27 pm

Obama was on CNN earlier saying it may be terrorism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Bama wrote:Obama was on CNN earlier saying it may be terrorism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shocker

richief
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by richief » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:50 pm

ChickenLady wrote:

I kind of agree. The victims are treated as pawns. Where I differ is, as a gun owner I see it as we are attacked twice. Once by a cooke, or zealot causing mayhem to everyday American life, and secondarily by the vultures laying in wait to demonize myself and the American birthright to bear arms, furthering the assault on American life.
All the while I am being coerced to shut my mouth, by commy agenda/political correctness.
The Cous de Gras is, I am also being stifled by the hypocrites by being told not to judge the whole, by the actions of a few.
Last edited by richief on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:52 pm

richief wrote:
ChickenLady wrote:

I kind of agree the victims are treated as pawns. Where I differ is, as a gun owner I see it as we are attacked twice. Once by a cooke, or zealot causing mayhem to everyday American life, and secondarily by the vultures laying in wait to demonize myself and the American birthright to bear arms, furthering the assault on American life.
All the while I am being coerced to shut my mouth, by commy agenda/political correctness.
The Cous de Gras is, I am also being stifled by the hypocrites by being told not to judge the whole, by the actions of a few.
Bingo

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”