...and those IRS agents need M4's, too

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

...and those IRS agents need M4's, too

Post by kokopelli » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:58 am

Robert Paulson
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: ...and those IRS agents need M4's, too

Post by Robert Paulson » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:39 pm

to spend every damn dollar in their budget so they don't lose funding. Or its on!!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Guess you darn well better pay your taxes!
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 337 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:57 pm

82,203 IRS agents?!?! Are you f'ing kidding me! I don't see how we can survive at the rate we are going... I'm definitely a try and see the positive in everything kinda person. But even aside of the security of the US (from foreign & domestic), financially we are in a BAD way as a country! Just like an individual, if our politicians keep spending double, triple or more than you make. We cannot survive as a country doing that. I'm no financial expert, but it doesn't take one to know the stupidity of our governments spending. Aside from cleaning house top to bottom, I can't imagine a way to fix it...

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by justang1997 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:31 pm

So what. 82,000 employees to handle over 200 million tax refunds in only a few months of the year, plus the other tax collection duties the rest of the year. Do the math on that. I dont see a problem. And thats coming from a conservative libertarian. Fox is just as guilty of twisting facts around as other news outlets. The real tax problem is that we even have income tax at all. Id rather see a national sales tax and not be taxed before i even spend my money.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:52 pm

justang1997 wrote:So what. 82,000 employees to handle over 200 million tax refunds in only a few months of the year, plus the other tax collection duties the rest of the year. Do the math on that. I dont see a problem. And thats coming from a conservative libertarian. Fox is just as guilty of twisting facts around as other news outlets. The real tax problem is that we even have income tax at all. Id rather see a national sales tax and not be taxed before i even spend my money.
if we quit funding other countries, we could all be tax free

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”