2 year old girl sick from dope in cookie. Colorado news .

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Shineybore
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

2 year old girl sick from dope in cookie. Colorado news .

Post by Shineybore » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:37 pm

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/01/03/l ... itive-pot/

Who knows what the truth is, she could've found the cookie laced with dope. I can see it happening, I've raised kids myself and I seen how they want to put everything in their mouth. They checked the parents out as they should. I believe more of this will happen as the flood gates have opened up in Colorado.

On a lighter note, I've never read anywhere that someone has gotten sick munching on a Magpul magazine. :D

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: 2 year old girl sick from dope in cookie. Colorado news

Post by WLJ » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Shineybore wrote:http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/01/03/l ... itive-pot/

Who knows what the truth is, she could've found the cookie laced with dope. I can see it happening, I've raised kids myself and I seen how they want to put everything in their mouth. They checked the parents out as they should. I believe more of this will happen as the flood gates have opened up in Colorado.

On a lighter note, I've never read anywhere that someone has gotten sick munching on a Magpul magazine. :D
And if someone did I'm sure they would sue and shortly afterwards warning labels would appear on P-mags saying "do not eat" "do not use while bathing" etc....
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Parents setting great examples for their children.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Regardless of the reason it happened, the drug is not to blame. Same reasoning on guns. The person, in this cases, probably the parents are to blame.

Jason
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Jason » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Rem700 wrote:Regardless of the reason it happened, the drug is not to blame. Same reasoning on guns. The person, in this cases, probably the parents are to blame.
Yep. Blaming the legality of marijuana for this is exactly the same as blaming the legality of AR15's and 30 round magazines for Newtown.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”