Middle School kids req'd to cross dress for passing grade...

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Middle School kids req'd to cross dress for passing grade...

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:26 am

http://nationalreport.net/maryland-midd ... ation-day/

Parents in the town of St. Leonard, MD were aghast after learning what the staff at Heritage Middle School required children to do for a passing grade. The outrage stems from an event held this past Monday, a day which the school had dubbed “LGBTQ Appreciation Day” instructing children to experience the homosexual lifestyle for a single school day or receive a failing grade.

Students were assigned the different roles throughout LGBTQ culture. Boys were given the task of being masculine homosexuals, feminine homosexuals, cross dressers and a wide variety of other gay archetypes. The young ladies were selected to be lip stick lesbians, or butch lesbians.

The students were partnered with members of the same sex and they were then made to role-played a day in the life of a gay couple. Holding hands, hugging and other innocent displays of affection were both encouraged and rewarded as extra credit by school officials.

This controversial event was the brainchild of school principle Caren Shandel. Caren is a longtime activist for gay rights and also holds the title of first openly transgendered school principle in the Nation. I spoke with Caren about her decision to hold LGBTQ Appreciation Day and she told me the following.

For decades the conservative majority has expressed nothing but hatred and disdain towards homosexuals and gay culture. Fortunately, progressive liberal reasoning has gained predominance which has enabled those of us within educational systems to re-educate and replace many of the antiquated ways in which people perceive homosexuals and their allies. The Obama administration has opened up so many doors for us and I look forward to propelling this agenda forward. My goal is to make homosexuality the commonly accepted norm. I won’t rest until there’s an out-of-the-closet homosexual in every family!”
Parents in the area say they’re upset with what went on, claiming they had no prior knowledge of the days events before it took place. Tammy Prescott, a mother of one of the male students who was allegedly required to dress as a female and act submissively to the boy he had been partnered with claims Mrs. Shandel told her child that he would be a “CD (cross dressing) bottom, which is apparently a respected subculture amongst homosexual population. Tammy continued:

“If I had known what kind of deranged event they had been planning I would have taken my child out of that school immediately. I do not believe this activity had a single positive aspect to it, quite the opposite actually. My son has been acting very unusual since that day. He even asked to use my lipstick last week before school. This isn’t right.

It’s not that I’m homophobic. I simply do not think this sort of thing is necessary. How is this supposed to teach a child acceptance? It causes more harm than good…”

The school district has made no comment on the matter but they may be soon forced to do so in front of a judge. Several parents have been in contact with lawyers and are currently taking steps in organizing a class action law suit against the school.

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/maryland-midd ... rhQLN.dpuf
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Middle School kids req'd to cross dress for passing grad

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:52 am

"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:56 am

I'm going to have to agree with Coach on this one. Sounds like a BS article.

Link worked fine, 2 boys in the pic looked more like high school boys than middle.

No Heritage Middle found in Maryland but there is a Heritage high listed.

Ran the principals name and the only articles that popped were rehashes of the one posted here....

and with hermaphrodites being very very rare I doubt there are 15 in one school.....
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:00 am

Actually had this all ready to post but was not intending on hitting the submit button. Was too busy to look for other sources at the moment.

I should never multitask without coffee.

Harb
Been liked: 0

Post by Harb » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:54 pm

There was a lot of sensationalist yellow journalism like this just before the English Civil War. Tales of Catholics butchering Protestant families in their homes, boiling kids alive, scalping, etc.

Jff24Gordn
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Jff24Gordn » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:21 pm

We did criss cross dressing day as part of home coming week when I was in school.

etownguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by etownguy » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:40 pm

We did criss cross day but as in going to make you jump jump. Kids with the most clothes on backwards won the contest

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”