The AK-47 and all variants therein.
Next
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 43 times

Review : Century International Arms VZ2008 Sporter Rifle 7.6

Post by Next » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Not an AK, but does look a bit similar. Bought one from PSA last week and was able to take it out this weekend. Finish is very good and came with 5 mags and bayonet. Function was great, but the trigger is a bit hard 8lbs plus. I was able to run 60 rounds of wolf ammo with no hiccups. As for accuracy I can say it will hit a bowling pin about every time at 40 yards. The stock is not very comfortable for shooting so I am going to come up with some sort of pad. Rifle looks cool and fun to shoot with stock folded. :lol: For $400ish not a bad buy at all IMO.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.ph ... 554-x.html
Originally issued to the Czech army in 1958, the VZ58 is still in use by both the Czech and Slovak armies, their police and customs agents. Though similar to the other rifles of this style in appearance, the VZ58 uses a completely different bolt and fire control system. Even with a machined receiver, the VZ2008 is lighter than most similarly styled firearms with a sheet metal receiver. Century's semi-auto version features a U.S. made receiver machined out of a bar of premium steel and a quality U.S. made barrel. All metal parts are bead blasted and coated with a non reflective finish. Will not operate with AK 47 mags. Comes with Five 30 rd. mags, Cleaning Kit, and Bayonet.

Barrel: 16.25" with a 1:9.5 twist, Overall: 27" (stock folded), 35.5" (stock extended), Weight: 7 lbs. Condition: Excellent

Return to “AK-47”