CBC Industries?

The black rifle we all love. All variants welcome. 223/556 300 BLK, 762, 50, AR pistols.... Bring it.
CCRBUM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

CBC Industries?

Post by CCRBUM » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:16 pm

anyone have any experience with them? Seems like prices are PSAish... offer lifetime warranties and say their production team is made up of veterans which I think is cool... real a little about them and seems like they're decent for the price. thinking about trying one of they uppers...[/url] http://www.cbcindustries.com [/url]

CCRBUM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: CBC Industries?

Post by CCRBUM » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:27 pm

So I "pulled the trigger" on one of these uppers and figured it was worth it for the price... happy to support our vets too! it arrived yesterday, nice looking but the rail and upper didn't match, rain was slightly twisted causing me to have to drive my rear sight windage all the way left just about to compensate for it and then the set screws stripped when trying to remove the rail to be able to make the adjustments myself... so far very disappointed with them... have an email in to the and waiting on someone to contact me with getting this resolved.

CCRBUM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by CCRBUM » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:09 am

UPDATE: Talked to the guys at CBC Industries. They were super helpful and suggested that if I knew how to fix it I would be better off doing it myself because other wise I'd waiting a few weeks to get it back. I explained that a screw was stripped out and I would have to drill it out, remove the rail and file down one of the anti rotation pins to be bale to set the rail correctly. They offered to send me a new screw... End the end I flipped them the proverbial bird and did the work myself.. I'd going to find some replacement screws for the clamping system on the rail because they're pretty soft which has me worried.

On the quality of the actual build, I would say it's on par with other builds in it's price range. Now that the Hera arms rail is properly aligned I do like it. It's light and lo profile. the barrel is decent and accuracy seems decent enough plinking with cheap ammo. The M4 feed ramps actually match up in the upper which is nice. I'm running an AIM NiB BCG with BMB mod4 charging handle in it and so far I've had zero feeding issues.

If they would actually get people in who cared about the quality of their product they were shipping out I think it would be a great alternative to PSA but until then, I would say its a crap shoot.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by PDM » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:44 am

That's unfortunate. Hope you end up liking it
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Return to “AR-15”