Ammo talk and ammo related topics
1fastmach1
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: walmart ammo search!

Post by 1fastmach1 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Dustin wrote:
icehouse1 wrote:
1fastmach1 wrote:I know what you mean. I hit the streets this morning trying to find a box but didn't have any luck. Everyone was completely out. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
I went this morning as well with 2 of my boys, stupid me.. Yesterday was Christmas, so most of the stores did not get any trucks in last nite! Tomorrow should be a different story.
Try Shooters supply. They still have 22 ammo.
I called this morning. 6.99 for a 50 round box. No thanks.

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 40 times

Post by Dustin » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:00 pm

I know that always have it. Just never know what it will be. I have scored automatch bulk packs.
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Dustin wrote:
Coach wrote:
WLJ wrote:
kokopelli wrote:God forgive me, but I really wish that fat ass would get hit by a bus...

he would come into Cabela's EVERY day, 7 days a week at opening with 3-6 'friends' and they would buy every single box of .22 they put out- then go out in the parking lot or nearby lots and sell it for double- listed it for sale on the forums and Armslist- and would take orders for the next day!

I wouldn't buy .22 at work simply because I had some but now I wish I had bought it when I had the chance. I have a couple boxes left, and if I shoot them, I won't be able to afford to replace them! -I got rid of my AR's because I couldn't afford to shoot them, I never thought I'd be in the same situation with Freaking .22's!

I haven't seen a box of .22 on a shelf in a store (other than working there) for over a year- and it is directly their fault for this!.
And he would be on the forums acting all high and mighty bitching about the stores not getting the 22 ammo out when he wanted them to.

Who is?
Nomad

http://forum.kentuckianafirearms.com/ba ... ville.html
And he hasn't posted once since being called out on it in May.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 146 times
Been liked: 102 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:41 pm

WLJ wrote:
Dustin wrote:
Coach wrote:
WLJ wrote:
kokopelli wrote:God forgive me, but I really wish that fat ass would get hit by a bus...

he would come into Cabela's EVERY day, 7 days a week at opening with 3-6 'friends' and they would buy every single box of .22 they put out- then go out in the parking lot or nearby lots and sell it for double- listed it for sale on the forums and Armslist- and would take orders for the next day!

I wouldn't buy .22 at work simply because I had some but now I wish I had bought it when I had the chance. I have a couple boxes left, and if I shoot them, I won't be able to afford to replace them! -I got rid of my AR's because I couldn't afford to shoot them, I never thought I'd be in the same situation with Freaking .22's!

I haven't seen a box of .22 on a shelf in a store (other than working there) for over a year- and it is directly their fault for this!.
And he would be on the forums acting all high and mighty bitching about the stores not getting the 22 ammo out when he wanted them to.

Who is?
Nomad

http://forum.kentuckianafirearms.com/ba ... ville.html
And he hasn't posted once since being called out on it in May.
Its one thing to make some cash off a good find from time to time, but this guy and his buddies are 100% dick heads. If you ever seen them waiting in line at Cabela's when they first opened in the mornings: This is the reason why Cabelas handed out #'s to each person in line.
And at Walmart in the mornings, like I said, same thing. These guys will block you right out of the way like they own the store. I have a feeling they must be giving the Walmart Employees money for finders fee or something because they show up whenever bulk packs are there.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Wyldman wrote:Icehouse1, if you strike out on .22 ammo to take your boys shooting, come see me. I'll happily give (as in gratis) you a bulk pack of ammo so the boys can go try out their Christmas present(s). Just shoot me a PM.
he just bought over three thousand rds this last week I'd say he is able to shoot.

shelbygoat
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by shelbygoat » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:12 pm

icehouse1 wrote:Not today, but 22s this week:

1050 Federal
500 CCI Blazer
555 Winchester
1200 CCI Mini Mags
150 Remington Thunderbolts
650 Federal Automatch

3055 rds total..

Its been a good week to be off of work!
Yeah I think he's covered for letting his boys shoot.

icehouse1

Post by icehouse1 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:53 am

jackalo626 wrote:
Wyldman wrote:Icehouse1, if you strike out on .22 ammo to take your boys shooting, come see me. I'll happily give (as in gratis) you a bulk pack of ammo so the boys can go try out their Christmas present(s). Just shoot me a PM.
he just bought over three thousand rds this last week I'd say he is able to shoot.

Yeah, I let him know that I appreciated the offer, but I was good to go!

I figured out what site those guys are using to find the ammo.. It was 100% spot on this morning.

http://findmeammo.com/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Use the Walmart ammo portion at the top and it gives you real time stock inventory based on your zip code. I hope this helps some of you all out a little.

1fastmach1

Post by 1fastmach1 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:22 pm

I haven't had any luck with either of these websites. I'll keep trying though.

icehouse1

Post by icehouse1 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:35 pm

1fastmach1 wrote:I haven't had any luck with either of these websites. I'll keep trying though.
I can promise you, it was 100% this morning at 3 Wallys in my area. Georgetown - Federal 550 cts and 2 Lexington Wallys - 1 Federal Automatch and the other had Federal 550 cts. I only lucked out at the Georgetown store, but was in Lexington and stopped to see if they had them early. Both locations said that they sold out within 30 minutes, but yes, they had them.

So, you need to be there early to get any! Just a heads up.. Good Luck!

Return to “Ammo”