M&M M10 Ak-47

If you have a straight up REVIEW or a firearm, post it up here.
renovatio
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

M&M M10 Ak-47

Post by renovatio » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:23 pm

I bought this, with some trepidation, after a lot of time spent researching AKs. Got it before the madness hit, M10 rifle was $650, $15 painless transfer through AH, plus $150 for Mako folding stock. Total investment $815. I'll start with the stock. I would never buy anything other than a Mako after using this. They are made in Israel- Mako is the primary (or only?) supplier of AR stocks to the IDF. This stock is rock solid, locks open and does not budge, definitely made to last. 10/10. Now for the rifle. Put about 200 rds through it with no FTF other than one in the first mag precleaning. Iron sights are dead on, I hit a 12"x12" target at 100yds 11 out of 20 times. I'm going to guess the 9 that missed were my fault and not the gun's, since I could barely see the target at 100yds. I'm planning on putting an optic and FG on it but have not bought them yet. Fit and finish are 9/10, mags lock in tight with no wobble, slide is smooth, everything looks good. I've scratched the coating on the quad rail already so I'm sure that's not going to last more than a few years, but I don't care how pretty it looks so that doesn't bother me. Hogue grip that came on it is super comfortable, good size and has slight tack. Accuracy and operation 9/10, as I said I'm pretty sure the gun is more accurate than I am. I'm trying to think of cons to make this a fair review, but other than the already mentioned cheap finish on the rail, I'm having a hard time. This gun is worth every penny.
Attachments
DSC_0379.JPG
DSC_0378.JPG
DSC_0375.JPG
DSC_0374.JPG
DSC_0372.JPG
We have learned better than that, and know it more, for it is waking that understands sleep and not sleep that understands waking. -C.S. Lewis

Return to “Range Reports”