M&P 9c

If you have a straight up REVIEW or a firearm, post it up here.
Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

M&P 9c

Post by Niceguy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 pm

I've had this gun I guess since about April or May and run between 4000 and 5000 rounds. I lost track around 3500 rounds. It has run flawless, not a single jam, ftf, fte, nothing and I run it filthy! I cleaned it real good for the third time lastnight after I fired 300 rounds yesterday. I've shot steel and brass. Win, Speer, Fed, Aguila, Tula, I'm sure more that I'm missing and it's been flawless! It's very reliable! It's more accurate than me. It shoots ANYTHING, even put some shitty reloads through it and not a hiccup... Very easy to take apart and clean. It feels great with the 12 rounders or the 17's with a xgrip (that is a pretty cool product also). My very small 13 and 14 year old nieces love the gun. They both prefer it with the flat floor plate 12 magazine. The mags release and seat easily. VERY reliable great little gun and it's made in the good ole USA! I'll definitely be picking up more M&P's...I would like a full size 9mm, a full size .45acp and a 9mm Sheild at some point. I'm not going to chuck any of my guns (even a Glock...haha) unless I'm out of ammo and it would save my fat ass but this seems to be a VERY well built, durable gun. My advice would buy one or two or more... Bored at work so I figured what the hell, voice my opinion. Hopefully this is of some help to anyone looking at one of these...

86 slo-vo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

M&P 9c

Post by 86 slo-vo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Been very happy with my fullsize chopped m&p9.

I'm not as happy with the shield as I thought I was. It's nice to carry but I always seems to go back to the other m&p.
Marcus wrote:KAC, marrying above their league since 2012.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Re: M&P 9c

Post by Niceguy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:32 pm

What issues have you had with the Sheild?

86 slo-vo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

M&P 9c

Post by 86 slo-vo » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Wouldn't call them issues, just having a hard time getting used to it compared to my other.

I'm going to put some more rounds through it and try to get the hang of it.
Marcus wrote:KAC, marrying above their league since 2012.

Return to “Range Reports”