exploding targets

If you have a straight up REVIEW or a firearm, post it up here.
dannyr
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

exploding targets

Post by dannyr » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:54 am

if there are any of you that have not tried these you are really missing out. I ran into a guy selling them at the gun show I bought 10 for 24 bucks he was selling them 5 for 12. I had never shot them and really did not have high expectations. I could not shoot them at the range sunday because they are not allowed at New Haven it's to close to town, and after shooting them I agree with this rule lol. I went to rough river after leaving New Haven and set them up at my friends camp.directions say you must use rifle and pistol rounds so i chose my rra predator found a log in fire pit 2foot long and about 9 in across mixed the powder into the beads as per instructions set on log went back about 30 ft instructions said 50 but what the hell. zeroed in and fired WOW it actually split the log 1/4 of the log split out all the way down and was laying shattered about 3 ft from the rest of it. Needless to say I was impressed we shot 5 more of them and i kept 4 still have them. I will be buying more by way i bought the 1/2 pounders which were 5 for 12. they had 1 pounders and 2 pounders don't know the price I went cheap this time I wont the next time i fully intend to buy more of these, really guy's you have got to try these things
"A free people aught ...to be armed ..."
George Washington 1790

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Re: exploding targets

Post by JustShootIt » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:18 am

Heres what the 1 and 2 pouders will do!

http://kentuckyarmoryclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=972 <--
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

dannyr
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0

Re: exploding targets

Post by dannyr » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:26 am

great vids i was hoping someone had some those things are a lot of fun
"A free people aught ...to be armed ..."
George Washington 1790

Return to “Range Reports”