Bud's Inaugural Tactical Silence Suppressor Shoot

For the local ranges, post up here for places to shoot at, matchs, GLIPSIC, IDPA, 3 gun, night matchs, range dates, etc. please stay on topic. Appleseed as well.
Bama
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Bud's Inaugural Tactical Silence Suppressor Shoot

Post by Bama » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Any members planning on attending this? Please let me know. It would be a great opportunity to meet some of y'all. I myself am not sure what time I plan on attending. I am meeting a friend there that is bringing a few "toys". As of noon today (1/24) there were 62 open spots. We plan on just showing up at some point. Let me know if you have plans and a time frame!

Email I received -
Did you know that suppressors are legal? If you're one of our many customers that have purchased one from The Gun Warehouse & Range, then you know that they're not only legal, but they're also fun to shoot ! We realize it might not always be that easy to shoot your suppressor whenever you want. That's why we're having our inaugural Tactical Silence Suppressor Shoot at The Gun Warehouse & Range on Saturday, January 26th between 10AM-5PM! If you own a suppressor, bring it down and blast (quietly) away! If you don't own a suppressor, come on down anyway because we'll have plenty to loan out in almost any caliber you can think of! Representatives from Thompson Machine, MAG Tactical and Huntertown Arms will be on hand showing off some of their latest suppressors and will even let you give them a try ! We'll also be holding an ongoing seminar to show how YOU can buy your very own Class III gun or Class III suppressor. This event is open to handguns or rifles, so bring what you like to shoot, or just borrow a gun from us !

Walk-ins for this event are welcome, but preregistration is encouraged, and those who preregister will have preference. You'll have free reign of our tactical training bay which will be set up in a USPSA match style stage. There is no time limit and all it costs is $25 to register! Standard range rules apply (if you want to use one of the suppressed firearms we'll have on hand, we ask that you purchase the ammo from our retail store. However, if you bring your own suppressed firearm, feel free to shoot your own ammo or purchase ammo from our retail store). Oh yeah, we almost forgot. Do you want to shoot a suppressed machine gun? We'll have that available too, for just $10 more.

That's right: Suppressed Full Auto = Lot's of brass and lead flying around but very little noise !

So don't wait, preregister while slots are still open by clicking the link below, or let us know if you have any other questions. We look forward to seeing you at The Gun Warehouse & Range for our inaugural Tactical Silence Suppressor Shoot on January 26th between 10AM-5PM.

Click here to preregister!
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Bud's Inaugural Tactical Silence Suppressor Shoot

Post by GeminiXD9 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Yeah. Ill prolly go. Not pre registering or anything. Be around 2-3 before I get there. Ill be rocking the KAC team ar shirt
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

Bama
Been liked: 0

Post by Bama » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:23 pm

GeminiXD9 wrote:Yeah. Ill prolly go. Not pre registering or anything. Be around 2-3 before I get there. Ill be rocking the KAC team ar shirt
I need said shirt
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by GeminiXD9 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Get with justshootit or livewire. Not sure if there's any left but its possible
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

Return to “Matches/ Range Dates”