Concealed Carry New Haven

Forum for concealed carry questions, classes, tips, and tricks.
NELSON
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by NELSON » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:54 pm

I am planning to have a Concealed Carry Class in New Haven the weekend of June 23-24. This may possibly be the only chance I get to hold a class in New Haven this summer. If you are interested please send e-mail to nelson@kentuckianafirearms.com

Please let me know if you are interested in a Saturday or Sunday class. If there is enough interest I may hold a class on both days.

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Concealed Carry New Haven

Post by Ian » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:15 pm

If you do it the 24th I'm in.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Might be open for two of us on a Sunday

Dr. Chadenstein

Post by Dr. Chadenstein » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:54 pm

This would be great. I could make Sat morning but Sunday might work better. I will send you an email so we can discuss it. Thanks!

"...if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."--Jesus of Nazareth, Luke 22:36

"Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your families, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes." Nehemiah 4:14

"If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed." Exodus 22:2

Dr. Chadenstein

Post by Dr. Chadenstein » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:19 pm

I sent you an email and it came back to me...not sure why..? I am really interested in class that weekend, thanks.

"...if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."--Jesus of Nazareth, Luke 22:36

"Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your families, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes." Nehemiah 4:14

"If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed." Exodus 22:2

NELSON
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by NELSON » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:09 pm

June 24th will be the next class.

send e-mail to kyconcealedcarry@gmail.com

NELSON
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by NELSON » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:31 pm

If you guys are still interested let me know so that I can reserve your seats.

Dr. Chadenstein

Post by Dr. Chadenstein » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 am

What are the hours? Cost? I am in and my brother may be as well. Just need time and cost to be sure.

Return to “Concealed Carry”