CCW class needed

Forum for concealed carry questions, classes, tips, and tricks.
TheWenisPrinkle
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

CCW class needed

Post by TheWenisPrinkle » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:15 pm

My wife has decided to get her CCW.

She has a couple of days available hear and there over the next two weeks to take the class, she is super busy as always. The kicker is that she can NOT do a weekend class what with all the cleaning and sammich making. So she needs a class during the week. She has checked around and everything she sees is weekend. Bluegrass all weekends. I called Buds gun emporium and they where suppose to get back within an hour, they didn't.

So anyone know of a weekday class ?
So anyone up for teaching a weekday class ?
Or a private class ?

She has to get it done quick or her schedule will ramp up to normal and then it will be god only knows when .....

PM or reply here.

Thanks

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Re: CCW class needed

Post by ChopperDoc » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Maybe.

Lemme see what I can work out. PM me about days she is available.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Dr. Chadenstein
Been liked: 0

Re: CCW class needed

Post by Dr. Chadenstein » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:39 pm

I am also interested in taking a CCW course on a weekday or evening. I work days Wed thru Sat, off Sun, Mon, Tues...

If a class comes together on a Sun, Mon, or Tues I would like to get involved. Thanks.

"...if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."--Jesus of Nazareth, Luke 22:36

"Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your families, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes." Nehemiah 4:14

"If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed." Exodus 22:2

Return to “Concealed Carry”