4 kids struck by lightning at the same time

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 57 times

4 kids struck by lightning at the same time

Post by Rem700 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46757479/ns ... sville_ky/

Crazy ....hope they all pull through ok

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: 4 kids struck by lightning at the same time

Post by Ian » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 am

Wonder who they pissed off up top. Hope the girl pulls through.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Lio
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Lio » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 am

It's sounds crazier than it probably is. One kid was probably directly struck and then the electricity probably channeled through him and shocked the other three kids. So, it's not that 4 bolts of lightning all struck at the same time.

I was at the tibetan freedom concert In 1998 in Washington dc and the second day was cut short because multiple ppl got struck by lightning like that.

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Ian » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Lio wrote:It's sounds crazier than it probably is. One kid was probably directly struck and then the electricity probably channeled through him and shocked the other three kids. So, it's not that 4 bolts of lightning all struck at the same time.

I was at the tibetan freedom concert In 1998 in Washington dc and the second day was cut short because multiple ppl got struck by lightning like that.
Honestly I figured it was something like running the bat, you know stacking hands on the bat to see who gets to swing first or pitch. And the lightning struck the bat.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Return to “Everything Else”