Issues with ordering from PSA?

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Issues with ordering from PSA?

Post by ProCroation » Sat May 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Hey guys, I won't be hearing back from PSA until their customer service center opens on Monday, so I thought we could all speculate over why my order got messed up. Haha.

So I ordered two things. A complete lower and a complete upper. After entering my credit card information and paying, their website gave an immediate notification that the payment was declined for some reason. Didn't say why though. However, moments later I got an email showing that the complete lower is paid for and being shipped to my FFL. My order history on PSA and also my bank records show that this is true. It's the upper that is the problem. Why might I be declined for an upper to be shipped to my house? It doesn't seem to make any sense.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 40 times

Re: Issues with ordering from PSA?

Post by Dustin » Sat May 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Different shipping addresses might be the problem.
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

Livewire
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Livewire » Sat May 12, 2018 9:13 pm

I’ve ordered twice from palmetto.

Twice I’ve had to email and call them to get it straightened out.

One time they sent a partial order and took six weeks to fix.

Second time they didn’t have my FFL info for an upper.

An upper.....

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by kokopelli » Sat May 12, 2018 9:36 pm

I do know in the past that they would not sell a complete upper and a complete lower on the same order...maybe they’re back to -or still, doing that?

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Sat May 12, 2018 10:30 pm

I’ve never had a problem. The different addresses will cause issues with some credit cards
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 333 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Sat May 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Never had a single issue with PSA and I would say I'd be safe saying that it's been 100+ orders. Most to my work, a few to my home and a few ffl items.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Sun May 13, 2018 1:24 am

Dustin wrote:Different shipping addresses might be the problem.
I guess what bugs me about this, is there was no option here. One item must absolutely go to the FFL but the other item didn't even give the option to send to him, so of course I used my house address.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Sun May 13, 2018 1:27 am

Livewire wrote:I’ve ordered twice from palmetto.

Twice I’ve had to email and call them to get it straightened out.

One time they sent a partial order and took six weeks to fix.

Second time they didn’t have my FFL info for an upper.

An upper.....
Weird thing, is my banks fraud protection called today and said they had suspicious activity on my account. I told them I ordered two items on a ticket from PSA. They said they're seeing two items ordered and the price is correct for them. Just no receipt or order history on PSA. Weird.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Sun May 13, 2018 1:28 am

kokopelli wrote:I do know in the past that they would not sell a complete upper and a complete lower on the same order...maybe they’re back to -or still, doing that?
I wonder if this is the case. However, I won't know until Monday at least.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Yes, I was shorted an item and it was the only cc dispute I have ever had. Never would buy from again the end.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 60 times

Post by ssracer » Sun May 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Never an issue, but I’ve never ordered FFL and non FFL items at the same time. Bought some parts form them in the past and bought my VP9 from them last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shineybore
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Shineybore » Sun May 13, 2018 2:21 pm

I had 1 problem with ordering from them and it was my 1st order. I tried again and that order was flawless. Crapshoot I guess.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Sun May 13, 2018 4:02 pm

It looks like Dustin and Kokopeli hit the nail on the proverbial head. My bank no longer shows charge for the upper at all and my psa account either. I had to place a separate order for my upper just now. Apparently it's because of the two separate addresses for shipping. I guess that breaks their rules.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Mon May 14, 2018 1:03 pm

This should be interesting. Woke up to this email back from PSA. This is after I also ordered the upper again, separately. My PSA account shows both items ordered and I have receipts for both in my email and my bank account shows both now paid for now. Hope this pans out correct.Image

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times

Post by BIGC » Mon May 14, 2018 3:12 pm

I've had a dozen good orders from them with no issues, but I have heard a lot of horror stories out of people about them as well....
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 60 times

Post by ssracer » Mon May 14, 2018 3:32 pm

ProCroation wrote:This should be interesting. Woke up to this email back from PSA. This is after I also ordered the upper again, separately. My PSA account shows both items ordered and I have receipts for both in my email and my bank account shows both now paid for now. Hope this pans out correct.Image

did you give them both order numbers or were they just using you delivery address to look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Tue May 15, 2018 3:48 am

Well at first I only had one order number, which only showed I ordered the lower. They claimed my lower order number was non existent. Their website showed my account order history as having a lower on order. They even sent a shipping confirmation email for the lower at the same time they were saying my order number didn't exist. Talk about confusing haha.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Tue May 15, 2018 3:51 am

Since I had placed a second order (for the upper) I sent the following email that's attached, asking about both order numbers that I have. They finally confirmed both orders are correct and shipping to me. Smh. Wow.

I now know that I must order FFL items separate from non FFL items if I want to avoid confusion. [PENSIVE FACE]Image

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Fri May 18, 2018 1:07 am

Got itImage

Return to “Everything Else”