Finally under 300 #

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Finally under 300 #

Post by guncrank1 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:17 pm

Keep up the good work

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:35 pm

That's great!!

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:11 am

Frailer wrote:
kyswede wrote:Thanks everyone. It is a journey for life. I need to be around for my grandkids, 3 of whom haven't seen their Dad in almost a year (on the run from several felony warrants).
Great way to look at it.

I shake my head at the guys who carry a gun everywhere they go to defend themselves against an attack that almost certainly won't happen, yet they completely ignore the 50, 100, or 200 extra pounds that are trying to kill them every day.

Not busting on those who are a bit on the "fluffy" side; it's their life and entirely their business. I just don't grasp the logic.

Good luck!
There really isn't any "logic" involved. Most start gaining wieght at a very young age, and it becomes "normal" to them to carry a bunch of unnecessary wieght.

As time goes by, many will continue to put it on, again not really realizing what's happening. After a while, they find they are adolescents who can't get a date and that's when shit really goes spiraling out of control. By the time they are adults, they are pretty much well and truly fucked and life just goes on, basicly hopeless & unchecked.

The only time "logic" really enters into it is when they either get tired of living like that and consciously do something about it, or it finally catches up with them and kills them.

In my case, my parents could have done me a real solid and taught me how to deal with it at a young age, but that didn't happen, & I got to spend a 1/2 century+ figuring it out for myself.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Return to “Everything Else”