Is there a plumber in the house? Easy money!

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Is there a plumber in the house? Easy money!

Post by ProCroation » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Hey guys,

So my wife bought a new kitchen faucet from Lowes (Delta Savile) and wants it installed. Problem is...she wants this done before Saturday night at 6 p.m. because we're having a birthday party, here at the house at that time. I guess she wants to show it off to everyone...?

I've done sinks and faucets before. I just hate using my free time to do them, when there are other things I'd like to be doing. On top of that, I'm on 12 hour shifts at work for the last 3 months and still counting. I don't have the time, nor the interest in doing the job myself, despite knowing how easy it will be.

So I'm looking to pay someone to come over during the week or Saturday morning to do the job. Any takers? I don't have any leaks and the current piping is all plastic, so no rust. Our sink does have a garbage disposal unit attached to it but once the cabinet below the sink is cleared out, it shouldn't be difficult to see, to work.

PM me a price or text me at 502-220-2102. I'd rather give my money to a fellow member than a plumbing company. The best time for us is after 4:30 p.m. during the week and any time Saturday morning.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Re: Is there a plumber in the house? Easy money!

Post by Toddstang » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:13 am

Don't use Tom Drexler. That place will ass rape you on charges and they do shitty work. I found out the hard way. $400 charge to change out a toilet.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Is there a plumber in the house? Easy money!

Post by WLJ » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:11 am

Toddstang wrote:Don't use Tom Drexler. That place will ass rape you on charges and they do shitty work. I found out the hard way. $400 charge to change out a toilet.
I've had the exact opposite experience with them.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Return to “Everything Else”