Need advise. Sex offender has moved into my neighborhood.

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Robert Paulson
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Need advise. Sex offender has moved into my neighborhood.

Post by Robert Paulson » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:02 pm

My nieghbor informed me that a registered sex offender has moved down the street. I was not amused by this since I have 2 young boys. This jizz rag according to info gathered by other nieghbor is compliant and allowed to live with in 1000 feet of a play ground. Some neighbors are already in full assault mode calling police and doing anything to get him in trouble of any kind. Now from what I can gather he has been down this road before. House has lots of motion lights and video survalince. My thoughts were more suttle and less invasive. If you put him in a legal fight I feel he will dig in and fight it out. He seams to have money from the look of his brand new house. I want to make sure he knows he is not welcome. And for people to avoid him like a plague. Make him want to leave. Do any of you guys have any experience in such matters? Can you distribute his offender flyer? I want my neighbors to know and be aware of him. And if he farts wrong shit comes down on him.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Need advise. Sex offender has moved into my neighborhood

Post by son of liberty » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:26 pm

just be vigilant! dont freak out, dont try to stir trouble, you dont know what he did for sure until you look him up. In any case your not going to be able to do anything other then start a bunch of shit, just be vigilant.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:53 am

Unfortunately he has rights. REALLY UNFORTUNATELY. Be careful not to get you or your neighbors in a situation where he can file something against you all.

Is spray painting the street in front of his house with the S. O. tag ok?

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:20 am

Being compliant doesn't mean a thing. First thing I would do is find out what he did. Know what to look out for, and don't just jump on the ostracizing bandwagon. Protecting your family doesn't necessarily mean making an enemy. If he turns out to be a violent person you don't want to be on his list
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:39 am

Dave1965 wrote:Unfortunately he has rights. REALLY UNFORTUNATELY. Be careful not to get you or your neighbors in a situation where he can file something against you all.

Is spray painting the street in front of his house with the S. O. tag ok?
^^^
This
Man served his time and is on parole.
But his crime is public record as is his info on sex offender list.

Too bad they don 't do as I suggest. It is hard to be a repeat offended at the end of a hemp rope.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:27 am

PDM wrote:Being compliant doesn't mean a thing. First thing I would do is find out what he did. Know what to look out for, and don't just jump on the ostracizing bandwagon. Protecting your family doesn't necessarily mean making an enemy. If he turns out to be a violent person you don't want to be on his list
THIS TIMES 1 MILLION.

Find out what he did first before you get all bent out of shape. What if he was 21 and banged a 16 year old? That's not the monster that he would be say he actually hurt a small child. Stupid shit gets you on the sex offender list.

Look the guy up before you start trouble. In the meantime, instead of looking for a fight, how about you lay low, warn your kids to avoid him and the house no matter what, and just watch out.

You getting into your neighbors freak out fight isn't going to help anything and most likely will just start a war you don't want to be in.
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:51 am

Or what if he was 25 and at a bar dancing with a girl and he grabbed her butt and she didn't like it? Or what if he was drunk at a college party and mooned a female and she complained and said she saw his junk?

It can seriously be that easy. Find out what he did first.
:llama:

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:08 am

Mike wrote:Or what if he was 25 and at a bar dancing with a girl and he grabbed her butt and she didn't like it? Or what if he was drunk at a college party and mooned a female and she complained and said she saw his junk?

It can seriously be that easy. Find out what he did first.
It truly can be. A family friend is on the registry for life for drunken sexting. He was an idiot, no doubt about it, but he's not a threat to anyone.

Not saying your new neighbor isn't a dispicable piece of shit; he very well may be...but he might not be.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 am

I would also guess that your children are at greater threat from someone not on the registry , someone you see all the time and never suspect , someone that seemed OK, BE VIGILANT ALWAYS not just for this guy.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:44 am

We had a member of our Soccer Board that was like 70 and never had an issue, come to finally be charged with molesting one of his step children and he always did like to hug the girls on the soccer teams. Spent his final years in prison but had a clean record up til then.

Robert Paulson
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Robert Paulson » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:57 am

Sexual assualt 1st degree.

Age of victim 7

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 56 times

Post by ssracer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:59 am

Yup...that's a creeper to keep an eye on

Robert Paulson
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Robert Paulson » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:03 am

torches and pitchforks anyone? It doesn't help that the dick face is smiling in his picture.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:10 am

My advice would be to lay low. Warn your children. But do not get into a pissing match with your neighbors and him.
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

baknblack

Post by baknblack » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:14 am

A hoodie, sprayer of round up. Write something clever in his grass by the sidewalk, on the right of way of course, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 76 times

Post by KYgundude » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:21 am

I don't have children and can't understand how you feel but if a man committed a crime and paid his debt to society does he not deserve a fair shake albeit a cautious one? We have to at some point respect our criminal justice system within reason. What if he had served time for dui. Would you run him out of the neighborhood for fear he will run you over? If not, what right do we have to determine who and how to hold prejudice against? Is there a list of which crimes we can forgive once debt to society is paid?

Obviously people fear for their children and I don't blame them but people can be rehabilitated.

Also it saddens me you guys would discuss committing vandalism as a way to show your dissatisfaction with a previous law breaker.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

baknblack

Post by baknblack » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:27 am

KYgundude wrote:I don't have children and can't understand how you feel but if a man committed a crime and paid his debt to society does he not deserve a fair shake albeit a cautious one? We have to at some point respect our criminal justice system within reason. What if he had served time for dui. Would you run him out of the neighborhood for fear he will run you over? If not, what right do we have to determine who and how to hold prejudice against? Is there a list of which crimes we can forgive once debt to society is paid?

Obviously people fear for their children and I don't blame them but people can be rehabilitated.

Also it saddens me you guys would discuss committing vandalism as a way to show your dissatisfaction with a previous law breaker.

It was just a joke dude. If I had young kids and lived Next door. I would knock on his door. Welcome to the neighborhood. Touch my kids and I will kill you. Have a nice day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:50 am

If he was a sick fucker touching kids I no use for him and he needs to die and rot in hell. That's something you don't magically stop doing and be of sound mind. If he was 18 and got but busted boning his 2 week younger 17 year old girlfriend and her parents didn't approve, that's a different story... Just my opinion.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:22 pm

It used to be easy to look up what they did

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Niceguy wrote:If he was a sick fucker touching kids I no use for him and he needs to die and rot in hell. That's something you don't magically stop doing and be of sound mind. If he was 18 and got but busted boning his 2 week younger 17 year old girlfriend and her parents didn't approve, that's a different story... Just my opinion.

FWIW, that's still legal here.
:llama:

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Mike wrote:
Niceguy wrote:If he was a sick fucker touching kids I no use for him and he needs to die and rot in hell. That's something you don't magically stop doing and be of sound mind. If he was 18 and got but busted boning his 2 week younger 17 year old girlfriend and her parents didn't approve, that's a different story... Just my opinion.

FWIW, that's still legal here.
I was just getting at something petty, not necessarily that in particular.
Good to know if I ever get to go back and do over my 18th year though...haha

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by kokopelli » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:34 pm

ANYONE that would hurt a child like that should be beaten to death with a brick in the middle of the street in front of the courthouse during lunch time.

That kid's innocence is gone, forever. His childhood stolen, and his/her life will never be what it should.

This is what's is fundamentally wrong with our world. Once you have committed an act like this, you are no longer a human being and have no 'rights' as such.
Last edited by kokopelli on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Niceguy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:34 pm

100% amen!!!

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times

Post by Rem700 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Robert Paulson wrote:Sexual assualt 1st degree.

Age of victim 7
Burn his fucking house down after nailing all the doors shut. Problem solved.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times

Post by Rem700 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:29 pm

KYgundude wrote:I don't have children and can't understand how you feel but if a man committed a crime and paid his debt to society does he not deserve a fair shake albeit a cautious one? We have to at some point respect our criminal justice system within reason. What if he had served time for dui. Would you run him out of the neighborhood for fear he will run you over? If not, what right do we have to determine who and how to hold prejudice against? Is there a list of which crimes we can forgive once debt to society is paid?

Sorry IMO the only debt he should have paid would have been at the end of a rope. His time in the pen was nothing compared to the torture he probably caused that kid for life. His debt is not paid just because our pussified legal system says so.

Return to “Everything Else”