Any golfers on the forum?

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 56 times

Re: Any golfers on the forum?

Post by ssracer » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:22 am

1fastmach1 wrote:I always tell friends looking to get into golf, don't ever by new golf clubs. Waaaay too many divorced woman looking to sell clubs as cheap as possible to buy them new.
lol...I'm using a set my dad bought for my grandpa years ago that he wouldn't accept. I've bought a used driver, putter and lob wedge to add to it.

1fastmach1
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Any golfers on the forum?

Post by 1fastmach1 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:14 pm

ssracer wrote:
1fastmach1 wrote:I always tell friends looking to get into golf, don't ever by new golf clubs. Waaaay too many divorced woman looking to sell clubs as cheap as possible to buy them new.
lol...I'm using a set my dad bought for my grandpa years ago that he wouldn't accept. I've bought a used driver, putter and lob wedge to add to it.
That's pretty cool. I wish it was cheaper to play. I've been using the same set of Callaway irons for about three years. I have the Nike vrs covert tour driver and fairway clubs. Nothing special but it gets me around the course nicely.

Return to “Everything Else”