Underarmor WTF

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Underarmor WTF

Post by Frailer » Wed May 20, 2015 8:20 pm

If a WWII vet is offended, they have that right.

No one else does.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:13 pm

Frailer wrote:If a WWII vet is offended, they have that right.

No one else does.
Offended is something I guess I don't get. Oh you don't like the shirt? Don't buy it. Why do you (anyone) think you should be able to tell a guy he can't make a shirt because you are sensitive? It's one of the things America is against and our forefathers would have hated to see, censorship. When people that don't like guns on shirts and want them banned everybody here gets all boisterous and wants to tell them to shut up and mind their business because it's just a shirt but now I hear the same whining those people do over a different image. Same Damn thing. You don't like the song on the radio, then turn the channel and don't support it. You don't tell the channel they can't play it because you don't like it and then go picket the station to play your style music. You keep it moving and focus on important things.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu May 21, 2015 5:29 am

Have you seen the burning twin towers shirts they are selling in the middle east? Read about them on another forum. Apearntly they are made by a company that makes shirts for the US. I guess it would be ok to sell those here too.
It's not about being offended or butthurt, it's about respect.
Not many people have that anymore.
I have respect for all vets and would never wear stupid shit like this myself.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Thu May 21, 2015 7:51 am

Toddstang wrote:Have you seen the burning twin towers shirts they are selling in the middle east? Read about them on another forum. Apearntly they are made by a company that makes shirts for the US. I guess it would be ok to sell those here too.
My position as well. I was raised in a military family and taught to respect all veterans and active duty.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Thu May 21, 2015 9:20 am

Toddstang wrote:Have you seen the burning twin towers shirts they are selling in the middle east? Read about them on another forum. Apearntly they are made by a company that makes shirts for the US. I guess it would be ok to sell those here too.
Yes those should be allowed to be sold here also. I didn't know this forum was the art/advertising police. If you seen them in a store, I would hope you wouldn't buy it because it is celebrating an attack on America and a guy wearing it should be shunned. The shirt in question is an artistic take on a historic event and no where near the same thing. I don't think a vet would be offended as I think that is some simple little Nancy shit that these last couple generations are so quick to do. Like I said they fought for free speech and too many quotes from famous people could be said here but we all know where each other stand. I wouldn't rock this shirt myself but I am not about to tell them they can't make it just as some groups would like to tell you you can't wear your KAC shirt and we think that is preposterous.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Thu May 21, 2015 9:21 am

rustynuts wrote:
My position as well. I was raised in a military family and taught to respect all veterans and active duty.
Yeah I respect them too and have a huge amount of military in my family but F those stupid civilians that chose a different career because they are lesser people.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu May 21, 2015 9:37 am

I never said we need censorship. Buy what you want. If people decide to wear those shirts it makes it easier to tell their mentality level.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Thu May 21, 2015 9:51 am

Toddstang wrote:I never said we need censorship. Buy what you want. If people decide to wear those shirts it makes it easier to tell their mentality level.
It means they take their sport way to serious if they wear it. Like I said I wouldn't wear it but I won't tell a guy he can't sell them.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Thu May 21, 2015 11:39 am

THIS!

You don't like my fucking opinion, fine, don't read it.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Return to “Everything Else”