tried to post where it needed to go

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
reverend dreed
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

tried to post where it needed to go

Post by reverend dreed » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 am

but the thread is locked

Ok it is past time for me to admit I was wrong. The funds have apparently been recieved by lincoln trail. Im sorry Mike i went off prematurely about this.

On wends pm I posted that as of yet the funds were not recieved, expecting someone to say why. I waited some 48 hrs with this digging at me and had not one person say anything.

I appologize again i was wrong

I posted in a manner that I fully was aware of expecting that a personel attack would have me banned from the other 2 sites and left them voluntarilly so as to make it a no issue for the admins and mods to deal with.

I have no intention of returning to eithe site again so if someone wants to move this post over there please do so.

I have decided to stay out of range business and thus will no longer be atending the meetings and posting about it here or anywhere else.

I realize I have offended many and lost a lot of good friends over this for this too I am sorry.

My love of shooting and of n/h range let me go off the deep end. If by chance I do go back ther it will be to pop off a few rounds and come home. The many hours of going there to clean up, fix up and hang out are gone. As I doubt I will be using the big grill down there any longer I will be bringing it home as soon as I can get some one with a trailer hitch to tow it home. Any thing else I have left there will stay of coures as they were donations to the club. I do need

Read more: http://reverenddreedgunsho.proboards.co ... z1s77V5fNF

more about this has been posted on my site

325MOUTguru
Location: Currently conducting operations in Chuck Norris' nightmares.

Re: tried to post where it needed to go

Post by 325MOUTguru » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Just my humble opinion but people make mistakes, it happens.

Personally I would hate to see you bow out of the scene over a misunderstanding. You love the shooting sports and your local gun range, that is why you reacted as you did. Not out of contempt for others. It was a mistake and if others wish to remain hurt over the situation, then so be it.

Anyway, that is all I got.
If you do bow out, know that you can give me a call whenever and if the grill is still there next time I'm down I'll tow it for ya.

TheMrMitch
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: tried to post where it needed to go

Post by TheMrMitch » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Hey, dude. If you need a magnetic roller, I have one.
Have a burger with me at Short Line.
USMC 1959/1963

Youth and brawn are NO match for age and treachery.
I'm too old to fight, but not to shoot.

Return to “Everything Else”