Am I wrong here?

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 76 times

Am I wrong here?

Post by KYgundude » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Purchased a coin on Ebay for $3.50. no communication. 2 days later I get this....
Hi..thanks for you order. Selling one at a time isn't working out for me when I have to travel a lot right now. I'll send you a refund and going to close out the items until I have more time. Thanks Have a good day.
Sends my money back. I left neutral feedback that said "Said "selling one at a time isn't working for me" and refunded my money.". I got a "I can't believe you would do that" email 5 minutes later to which I responded.....
Sorry but you entered into a contract with me. You didn't even give me the courtesy to ask how I felt about the issue in which case I would have probably said I'd let it slide. Instead you told me you were breaking our contract and refunded my money. You still have 4 auctions listed where you are selling other single coins. I can understand if you want to go out of the business of selling singles but you should have fulfilled your responsibilities and then taken down your remaining auctions. I feel it's not unreasonable to share with other folks who may buy your single coin auctions that you will most likely not follow through.
Did I wrong him by giving neutral feedback?

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Am I wrong here?

Post by Wyldman » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 pm

I don't think so, I would have given negative feedback and if he retaliated, I would have him up in front eBay for review. I keep all communication for just this purpose if things go sideways.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 63 times

Am I wrong here?

Post by Marcus » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:50 pm

No
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by KYgundude » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 am

There you go again!!! Not know anything about me! For you information..I was out of town when you place the order! A seller can refuse a sell if they what too! I gave your whole three dollar back..I lost .40 from ebay fee! I'm done talking to you! You're only thinking about you. I have to leave at 6am in am...and done talking to you!
I guess I am supposed to take his personal life into consideration LOL

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 63 times

Am I wrong here?

Post by Marcus » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 am

Is he 12?
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by KYgundude » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 am

No but hes pissed. In my final reply I said "You're absolutely right I'm only thinking about me. It's not my problem. Sorry but this is pure business. I paid for product and you did not deliver. In the time you spent bugging me about this you could have put a dime in an envelope 100 times over. If you think it's unfair, go to Ebay. If they agree they can remove the feedback."

All that shit because he was too lazy to put a mercury dime in an envelope and ship it to me with a stamp.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:37 am

Nope you're not wrong at all. I would have left a negative feedback and filed with ebay. The seller does not have the right to back out once the auction ends. They can only take the auctions down before the last 24 hours of the auction. Once its over its over and he is obligated to send it to you.....
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 am

He's just making noise. Bluster to get you to back down. If he's stupid enough to ask eBay to remove the feedback, they'll likely slap him with a suspension for violation of the terms of service. He screwed the pooch and didn't follow the rules, they don't take kindly to that kind of stuff.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:35 am

I have 2 auctions going right now that I might possibly lose my tail on but I am not going to be a bitch and refund somebodys money. If I lose money on it I will write it off as a damn lesson and try not to repeat it...
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member

Am I wrong here?

Post by justang1997 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:52 am

Why 3.50 for a merc? Guessing its in good shape and not junk silver.

travisccook
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by travisccook » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:22 am

I'd have left negative, personally.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch, Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote - Unattributed

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by KYgundude » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:39 pm

justang1997 wrote:Why 3.50 for a merc? Guessing its in good shape and not junk silver.
If you can find a merc for less than that shipped ( 3.50 was total ) on Ebay you should jump on it because you won't find it. For a scrap silver one they are worth 2.03 each and the seller has to lose ebay plus shipping fees so they have to mark it up a bit to cover their costs and make money. This particular one was a 1929D that I needed.

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member

Am I wrong here?

Post by justang1997 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:07 pm

I get stuff cheaper than that all the time up here in Louisville at Louisville Numismatic Exchange

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by KYgundude » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 pm

This looked >VF20

Return to “Everything Else”