Job hunt

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Ulwembu
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Job hunt

Post by Ulwembu » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Been a while but I would like your attention:

I'm looking for a job State side. As some of you may know I'm Dutch and still live in the Netherlands. I would prefer a job in the gun industry. About all of my current work history is in logistics. I used to run a large spare parts division of a big factory (push belts for automatic transmissions). I speak 4 languages (Dutch, English, German, French). I'm an international competition shooter and work big matches as CRO. For a couple of years I organized the 2 biggest IPSC Rifle matches in my country. I help organize the Subgun Nationals at the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot twice a year. Aside from that I have a big interest in biology, arachnids in particular and have done 9 years of scientific field research in South Africa, mainly focusing on tarantulas.

If any of you know a company that will hire a foreign worker, please be so kind to forward their information to me.

Thomas Ezendam
DSR 506
IPSC 08-P69 Multi-Gun
Shooting at a range near you!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Job hunt

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:18 pm

IWI says they're hiring on their website. Don't know much as far as details.
https://www.iwi.us/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Tyler » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Amazon?
Height Supremacist

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:28 pm

State Government seems to have a bunch of Indian Nationals

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:33 pm

What about Doublestar

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by guncrank1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:33 pm

What about Doublestar

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:03 pm

If you dont mind me asking, what kind of salery requirments?

Do you have any secondary schooling?

Send a letter to Anderson arms letting them know who you are and what your doing and your desires for imigrating. I dont know what kind of pay or what sort of position you are seeking but employers and the industry really respond well to dedicated employees.

Anderson dose a whole lot of business, they are about 1 hour from knobcreek. You could live outside of the city where you could shoot to your hearts content, hunt, and so on. Still close to everything but in a nice area.

Faxton arms is about 28 minutes from Anderson arms as well, they make barrels in a large industrial setting send a letter and resume to them as well.

Get real personal with them, that is any of the firearms manufacturers in the area you want to live, i would bet that you would have a few offers in no time.

Message me when you get in, im not far from the area and would be glad to treat you to what most say is the best dang barbeque they ever had. I will help you out anyway I can, shootb hunt, hangout, ya let us know , we would love to have ya in the area. Good luck man

plumber_bob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by plumber_bob » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Tyler wrote:Amazon?
I work at one in Shepherdsville and yes he could get on at one of the buildings, I'm sure. Prolly start out at a good salary too.

Plus plenty of room to grow if he decided to stay. Or could just hold over him over until he found what he wanted.

pb
"One Man With Courage is a Majority"

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by guncrank1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Slaughterhouse always need maintence mechanics

Ulwembu
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Ulwembu » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:33 am

Thanks so much for all the suggestions guys! I'm having a talk this afternoon/your morning with a huge shooting facility in Kentucky. They literally said they would always have a spot open in staff for people like me. I'll keep you updated!
DSR 506
IPSC 08-P69 Multi-Gun
Shooting at a range near you!

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by guncrank1 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:18 am

Ulwembu wrote:Thanks so much for all the suggestions guys! I'm having a talk this afternoon/your morning with a huge shooting facility in Kentucky. They literally said they would always have a spot open in staff for people like me. I'll keep you updated!

Great

Return to “Everything Else”