A fool and his leg are soon parted.

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Re: A fool and his leg are soon parted.

Post by Gunsmokin » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:32 pm

Einstein
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

richief
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by richief » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:20 am

Ouch. Thats gonna leave a mark

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 92 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:05 am

richief wrote:Ouch. Thats gonna leave a mark
Nope. Took it clean off :llama:
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Eireguy
Has liked: 17 times

Post by Eireguy » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Between this & the idiots blowing up 5 pigs @ a time it wont be long before this is banned too .

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 146 times
Been liked: 102 times

Post by Toddstang » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:06 am

Wild Pigs/Feral Hogs, I can understand.

Eireguy
Has liked: 17 times

Post by Eireguy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:52 pm

O I'm not against pig hunting but putting a video on youtube where you have so much explosive it blows up a huge area @ 1 time is just giving the anti - whatevers ammo . Thats how things get banned .

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Eireguy wrote:O I'm not against pig hunting but putting a video on youtube where you have so much explosive it blows up a huge area @ 1 time is just giving the anti - whatevers ammo . Thats how things get banned .
I understand where you are coming from but my logic differs a bit from yours. They don't need a reason and I don't need to hide a legal activity to keep them from crying about it. It's not a right or legal if I have to tip toe around as to not let anyone know I am having a good time not hurting anyone else on my own property. The anti everything people can kiss my ass and I'll keep telling them so. I don't need their approval nor do I want their opinions.

Mexican Kerry
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 12 times

Post by Mexican Kerry » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Like anything else there's a right way and a wrong way. I've never used tannerite mostly because a: its fucking expensive here and I know I'd have buyer's remorse as soon as the dust cleared; and b: I don't know shit about explosives so I should stay away from them.

I'm all for freedoms/rights to do/buy/shoot/blowup whatever.. But along with those comes responsibility. Yeah I know that sounds corny. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Know your shit. This guy is the perfect example of that. That being said, I feel for the guy. You and I learned from his mistake the easy way, we saw the video. Bet he doesn't forget it as quickly as we do.

Stuff that is easy to buy doesn't often get the respect it deserves. Not saying if it was difficult to get it wouldn't happen, but some people seem to treat tannerite like its any other reactive target. Its a lot different than a rubber cube you throw out on the range.

jdf747emt
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by jdf747emt » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:09 pm

ah the wonder of youth, wrapping you boots with commo wire, cooking your rats with a little C4, and some dumb ass goes and stomps the little glob of C4 and hurts his foot and the Old man says no more C4, use the tabs, always one dumb ass in the bunch LOL.
Creed of Platoon 1007, B Compnay, 1st Bat. Parris Island 1978 April 24. When your hot your hot, if not your dead.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 3 times

Post by ProCroation » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:46 pm

It was only a matter of time for this to be a meme.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Return to “Everything Else”