NKY get together

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Joker1
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

NKY get together

Post by Joker1 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:16 pm

All right. This has been going on long enough. It's time we had a meet and greet. Who's in northern KY? I'm 20 min south of Florence and have facilities to host some shooting activities (post turkey season). In the mean time who's in for some beer and food?

kyswede
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Re: NKY get together

Post by kyswede » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm

I am in southern Kenton county just south of Piner. I don't drink but I love food and make a mean pot o'chili.
Cutting grass is the price I gladly pay for not being cold.

Joker1

Post by Joker1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Did the storm miss you? I understand there are some bad areas down there.
When we get the numbers up to about 6 interested I'l see about setting something up. I was thinking going out for our first git together. Once the weather breaks we can all meet here to shoot, eat and drink (not necessarily at the same time!)

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Im off Exit 44 , I have seen your range pics of ARCOM , wemay have even met I shoot with the ARCOM group a bunch.

kyswede
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by kyswede » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Joker1 wrote:Did the storm miss you? I understand there are some bad areas down there.
When we get the numbers up to about 6 interested I'l see about setting something up. I was thinking going out for our first git together. Once the weather breaks we can all meet here to shoot, eat and drink (not necessarily at the same time!)
My house has no damage, but the house across the road was destroyed. The tornado missed me by about 50 yards. Several barns and a few houses within a mile of me were destroyed. Lots of debris in my yard including a kitchen sink. Electric was off until 8pm Sunday, phone restored 7pm Monday, got internet this morning. Good thing I have a generator.
Cutting grass is the price I gladly pay for not being cold.

Joker1

Post by Joker1 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:12 am

Okay, that's 3!
Kyswede, man, sounds like you dodged a bullet! Glad the homestead is okay. Many were not so lucky.

Return to “Everything Else”