Harbor Freight is hiring

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 76 times

Harbor Freight is hiring

Post by KYgundude » Sat May 25, 2013 9:28 am

Big sing outside the Hikes lane store. I realize this isn't a senior engineer position but money is money!

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Harbor Freight is hiring

Post by Wyldman » Sat May 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Yeah, except you'd likely spend more than you'd make every month carting home tools and stuff that you suddenly can't live without.
Last edited by Wyldman on Sat May 25, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Ian » Sat May 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Luckily harbor freight isn't that bad, now if you were to become a snap-on, matco, mac, Cornwell dealer. Those tool guys have lines of credit to stock their trucks.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 164 times

Post by nemo » Sat May 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Wyldman wrote:Yeah, except you'd likely spend more than you'd make every month carting home tools and stuff that you suddenly can't live without.
Same reason here, also the MAJOR reason I could not work in a gun shop.
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Sat May 25, 2013 3:23 pm

My first wife, Lori, God rest her soul, used to get seasonal jobs at Foley's Dept. Store every year during the Christmas sales season. Her excuse was to get all the Christmas shopping done and "save money". 7 years she did that, and the only years we ever saved any money was when she stopped doing it. She never brought home a check, it was always deposited straight to her charge account to pay for purchases, along with a sizable chunk of her regular pay from her professional job. It took me forever to convince her that we weren't saving any money, but in fact, losing money.

"But honey, I saved us $700!" "And to do it, you spent $2100.00! Exactly where did we save any money?"
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Return to “Everything Else”